Are you earning Brave Rewards?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
In order to earn from Brave, you will have to use it regularly. Brave has in-built ad blockers and if you are using earning sites you are required to disable ad blocker.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I'm aware that we can earn brave rewards just by using the brave browser but I never knew how to check my accumulated earnings lol but thanks to @saoussen5765 I came to know about it but I figured my app was not updated from long so I didn't earned anything but just now I updated it and started to earn lol.

Have you tried it?
A friend explained how I am going to make money but I forgot how to go about it. I think I will have to download it

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
It's better than chrome in many ways and many times you believe that you are using chrome as they look a lot similar.
Oh! That's good to know. That way you would not miss Chrome and would be able to earn too. That's a smart thing to do.
Post automatically merged:

I use it regularly for 2-3 hours in the evening time because that's when I am free but still I feel its not gonna pay much
How much have you earned so far? And how long have you been using it? What is the minimum payout there? Have you been paid any time so far?
2_3 hours per day would be around 21 hours a week. How much do you earn weekly there?

Last edited:

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, the reason is because I tried it in 2018 but I was not able to make anything with it. The amount of money you can make is very small in my own opinion.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
No, the reason is because I tried it in 2018 but I was not able to make anything with it. The amount of money you can make is very small in my own opinion.
Such apps and browsers can not be expected to be a good payer. But one can't complaint as one is not putting any time, effort or investment to earn from them. As long as they are safe ( no damage to the gadget)and have all the features of any other browser, one can give it a try. I have never used such apps. But reading the reviews from different users, many don't reach payout in months and years.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes i have head about brave browser before and there was a time i even downloaded it but i don't know why i ended up deleting it. I might consider giving it a try again though.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not tried earning brave rewards using the brave browser. I never knew something like that existed before now. I would download the brave browser as soon as possible so i can enjoy this feature.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I had installed Brave browser on one computer I was not making any money, despite my best efforts. Are users being credited only after they are linking the brave browser to a specific wallet .

Back