Are you earning Brave Rewards?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
I have been using the Brave browser for a long time, when you open brave browse you will see how much BAT you have earned this month, BAT coin rewards which will automatically be transferred directly to my Uphold wallet. For that you have to verify your wallet by clicking on the triangle and connect your wallet with Brave browser.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I've read about this Brave browser and there are instructions to be done. I'm not yet ready to shift to another browser just because there is a pay in browsing.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
I am not sure if I need to change my browser. It might affect my teaching stunt if I use it. Is it like mining and have rewards to be converted to crypto or dollars? It sounds like a Honeygain.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have followed through the thread and the experience that people have shared here,i would have loved to give it a try but sadly the first cut is the deepest.Meaning i had a terrible experience and just could not see anything viable from collecting this token for free.So earning from brave browse is not a thing i would like to bet on.It is a dead venture for me.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
I wasn't getting rewards too after some time, so I quit using the app. It doesn't help that you need to reach the withdrawal threshold first, and I was quite close to it.
Well I have read from a post on beermoney a while back where a poster stated he wasn't getting the rewards due to his location

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.180
I saw option to verify and add some wallet but didn't understand what to do about it
You did not need to verify anything not Uphold verified account that tooks long process since Grab TC could buy your earned Brave Browser Token for a payment to your faucetpay account:
You just need to register then when you get your monthly reward donate to them and contact support by support ticket in same day of donation and they credit equivalent to your account in satoshis that you cash out in FaucetPay.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I will try to shift my desktop data to brave and see if it helps as I use a lot of chrome on desktop so that may help
Well, if you are using it for long hours in a day, it should work for you and help you earn more. My offline job doesn't let me use gadgets for half the day. And in the rest half, I use Chrome only for a couple of hours. Even if I switch to it, I will be hardly earning anything.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Well, if you are using it for long hours in a day, it should work for you and help you earn more. My offline job doesn't let me use gadgets for half the day. And in the rest half, I use Chrome only for a couple of hours. Even if I switch to it, I will be hardly earning anything.
Yes I do but I got busy with my websites and couldn't shift. Now I'm working with my mobile on brave browser

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.020
I didn't listen about this app before and first time I get information about this app, but my previous experience told me that we earn very little from these types of apps.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I feel even if we don't earn big from this app still it's not bad because we don't need to do anything extra to earn from it.
I heard that the minimum withdrawal in the bat cryptocurrency (that is, the Brave cryptocurrency) is $30, is this true? I think it's a threshold so high.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.395
I have heard about it, but I'm not sure if it is legitimate. Some claim it is, but I am sticking with Google Chrome for the time being. Before I join, I need more positive reviews and payment proof.

Back