Are you earning from Mylot?

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course yes. I do earn from my lot. The best part of the site is that it pays automatically at every 15thbof each month while the bad side of the site is that it's rewarding process is not known and therefore deemed very slowly.
It can be hard to build your money up sometimes, you need to be there a lot
Post automatically merged:

Some others can earn $30 a month because they are interacting everyday. So the key here is the interaction. More interaction, more chances of getting portion of the earnings.
I have only been back there since March.
Know one lady who gets $30 a month, but she sits on there best part of the day

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Yes, we need to be there all the time to build connection with others. There are others who don't comment back on comments but there more of them willing to communicate. There are more who want to build the connection even if we don't initiate the interaction, they will visit your discussion.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, we need to be there all the time to build connection with others. There are others who don't comment back on comments but there more of them willing to communicate. There are more who want to build the connection even if we don't initiate the interaction, they will visit your discussion.
I have quite a large group of friends who I chat with every day, other friends not so much so and some just once in a while.

The more you chat with people the more connection you get.

Am finding that here as I try to pop in once in the morning and once later on in the day, but still finding it hard here, but I will get there sometime soon I hope

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I visit the site if I am available but I know I cannot do it everyday. If I still have time after my night shift, I can go and visit the site and comment on posts and visit other people who left comments on my discussion. If people don't see my comment the soonest, means I am not available for the day.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I visit the site if I am available but I know I cannot do it everyday. If I still have time after my night shift, I can go and visit the site and comment on posts and visit other people who left comments on my discussion. If people don't see my comment the soonest, means I am not available for the day.
What is your name over there?

I am AnneW21

Come and find me, loads of chat on there.

I think my last one was My trip to the Seaside, should be easy to find, if you can't find me, tell me some of your followers and I will try and find you on there. Shortie on here has found me over there

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
At the moment i am not working on mylot, i created an account there some time back but i came to realize that you can only cash out through Paypal,so i stopped working there.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At the moment i am not working on mylot, i created an account there some time back but i came to realize that you can only cash out through Paypal,so i stopped working there.
That is such a shame, but at last I can chat to you on this site.

Still learning my way round but I think I am getting the hang of everything slowly

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I found you! I commented there. It was a happy day I supppose. I am yet to read your discussion. I will be there tomorrow. I will read through people comments and stay connected.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I am in my lot and I earn atleast $5 every month. I found very convenient earning from the platform, the downside part of it is that it's a very slow earning means of online earning.
I don't use my lot because of low pay and I have no time for that but I know people who likes this forum and post on it daily maybe some people do make money out of this forum but I rather use forumcoin rif or bizdustry

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use it every day as I find it really easy to use.

Am learning my way round this one and half term week I am going to try very hard to learn forumcoin

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Some can earn more than $5 every month. How is it you may ask? Based on interactioms. The more comments you get from others, the more chances of earning more. You generate pay on all responses you will get from others. You can't earn from posting, you earn from responses.
Yes, that's right. I've only been earning from Mylot once, I've only been earning 5$ less for about a month. At that time I didn't understand the system, now I understand a little bit, that is, I get paid based on the interaction amount. So, I hope next month will get more payments.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mylot is a very good platform that has been paying people for so long and it is legitimate.
It is indeed, I as there on the old site many years ago, only went back this year in March. Not sure why something just drew me back to go and have another look at the new site (well its old now as been around for many years now)

Yes, that's right. I've only been earning from Mylot once, I've only been earning 5$ less for about a month. At that time I didn't understand the system, now I understand a little bit, that is, I get paid based on the interaction amount. So, I hope next month will get more payments.
That is good, new sites can be confusing until you get your head around them.

I find Mylot very easy to use and have many followers and follow many people

I have worked on the site but not now again but the amount of money you are going to earn on my lot is according to the activity done there by others
So very sorry you don't want to work there anymore. I am AnneW21 on there and I always love a natter about all and everything, I could help you make some money over there if you like?

Back