Are you earning from Mylot?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Cheers, but don't know how to find it using that link, When I went looking for you I couldn't find you until you found me because the link was a different name to what you use on there.
I'm pretty thick on the laptop sometimes, so sorry
Hehehe, I see, it's not easy to find a username. But I think it's quite easy, just click the "Lup" icon or magnifying glass, then click user, next type username what you are looking for

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My name is AnneW21 on there, I chatter loads, come and find me and I will see if I can boost your earnings by having a good natter, we can pm as well to offer each other advice
I am manuela lopes there, I will try to find you.

I like Mylot a lot, if we dedicate enough time to interacting with other members we will get our return. Active members receive a payment every month and some get easily more than $10.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I myself am on MyLot and I will admit, as much as it is slow to earn, if you are active on there a lot, you can earn the payout threshold within a month.

I have heard mixed reviews from people saying that they tend to post a lot on MyLot and they are able to make something and then others say that they use MyLot but have not seen a payout yet but a lot of them are not as active as others.

I feel with MyLot you have to be active as much as possible to receive a payout each month.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I myself am on MyLot and I will admit, as much as it is slow to earn, if you are active on there a lot, you can earn the payout threshold within a month.

I have heard mixed reviews from people saying that they tend to post a lot on MyLot and they are able to make something and then others say that they use MyLot but have not seen a payout yet but a lot of them are not as active as others.

I feel with MyLot you have to be active as much as possible to receive a payout each month.
Well, as you say, it doesn't seem worth my time. How much does they give for each comment and what is the minimum withdrawal? What are their payment methods? thank you

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Well, as you say, it doesn't seem worth my time. How much does they give for each comment and what is the minimum withdrawal? What are their payment methods? thank you
They accept PayPal for payments. I couldn't say for sure how much exactly you get per comment but if you are someone that enjoys writing, loves to have conversations with others and meet new people then MyLot is definitely for you!

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They accept PayPal for payments. I couldn't say for sure how much exactly you get per comment but if you are someone that enjoys writing, loves to have conversations with others and meet new people then MyLot is definitely for you!
Unfortunately, I cannot use PayPal. It would be good if there were users like here who bought points from you. by the way, I heard that this forum no longer pays users. is it true?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Unfortunately, I cannot use PayPal. It would be good if there were users like here who bought points from you. by the way, I heard that this forum no longer pays users. is it true?
Are you talking about RIF or another forum? As far as I am aware RIF are still paying their users and I can't say I have seen anything else mentioned stating they are not. I have been waiting for a payout myself but I have been in contact with Jordan who has reassured me that he will be sending my payment.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you talking about RIF or another forum? As far as I am aware RIF are still paying their users and I can't say I have seen anything else mentioned stating they are not. I have been waiting for a payout myself but I have been in contact with Jordan who has reassured me that he will be sending my payment.
NO RIF is paying. i am talking about mylot as you said. I know everything about RIF. I thought we are talking about My lot because the topic is about mylot

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
NO RIF is paying. i am talking about mylot as you said. I know everything about RIF. I thought we are talking about My lot because the topic is about mylot
Oh, that is my bad. Because you said this forum no longer pays I thought you were referring to RIF. As far as I know from people who I have spoken to, MyLot is still paying out unless I have missed any kind of announcement from them or unless I have missed someone mentioning something.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh, that is my bad. Because you said this forum no longer pays I thought you were referring to RIF. As far as I know from people who I have spoken to, MyLot is still paying out unless I have missed any kind of announcement from them or unless I have missed someone mentioning something.
haha it's ok. also My English is not good, Maybe I did not explain clearly. well if they are still paying it's good. But I was reading things in the forumcoin that some users said that it does not pay. Maybe it was about trendi. I do not know exactly. Recently several forums are not paying users anymore and I am a bit confused

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am manuela lopes there, I will try to find you.

I like Mylot a lot, if we dedicate enough time to interacting with other members we will get our return. Active members receive a payment every month and some get easily more than $10.
Be friends with me too, I'm also active there with the username @astutimeliana723. I'll try to find your account and follow you later, you can follow back. See you there my friend. :D

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen users complain that earnings are low on mylot and you cannot get paid every month because it's hard to make $5 every month. I would like to know your experience.
Ohh really, I also heard that from one of my friends also, although I haven't checked it out, I do believe it may be worth the trial.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Ohh really, I also heard that from one of my friends also, although I haven't checked it out, I do believe it may be worth the trial.
Yes the pay is low, but it's an easy site, almost like social media. I came there to drive away boredom and fill my spare time. Almost every day I come to Mylot, even if it's only for a moment, just to reply to incoming comments. The average income I get is 10-30 cents, sometimes 60 cents a day, depending on how active I am in interacting. If you want you can be friends with me too.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yes though the pay is not high, but it is good discussion board with diverse topics so no one expect much from the site it can great for boredom distraction

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
Its hard but if you are good at chatting and fine with paypal payments then you can go for it and I have heard this from many users.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Its hard but if you are good at chatting and fine with paypal payments then you can go for it and I have heard this from many users.
That's right, I'm a member of Mylot. As far as I know, so far Mylot only accepts payments via Paypal. The minimum payment limit of 5 $ will automatically enter Paypal every 15th of every month, so we cannot exchange it with another currency.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.970
I've been a Mylot member for a long time. However, I have been idle for a few months because my discussions do not receive many responses. To be honest, it's rather underwhelming.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I've been a Mylot member for a long time. However, I have been idle for a few months because my discussions do not receive many responses. To be honest, it's rather underwhelming.
We have to have 2-way communication there, try to comment on other people's posts. Later, after they feel comfortable talking to us, they will get positive feedback too. I feel it, when I comment on their posts, they will comment on mine too.

Back