Are you earning from Mylot?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is indeed, I as there on the old site many years ago, only went back this year in March. Not sure why something just drew me back to go and have another look at the new site (well its old now as been around for many years now)
Post automatically merged:

That is good, new sites can be confusing until you get your head around them.

I find Mylot very easy to use and have many followers and follow many people

So very sorry you don't want to work there anymore. I am AnneW21 on there and I always love a natter about all and everything, I could help you make some money over there if you like?
what is the biggest amount you have ever gotten from Mylot? I think you probably have many times get paid from there. I have a friend from the US that he only wants to be active on the Mylot site, doesn't want to be active on other sites even though I keep teasing him. LOL

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
yeah I also finds Mylot very easy to use as it have many followers and discussion but the pay is always very low and you have to depend on others to earn

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, this is true, that's why we have to establish good communication among fellow members, in order to get good feedback from them too. I will usually be diligent in commenting on the posts of people who are also diligent in coming to my posts.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, this is true, that's why we have to establish good communication among fellow members, in order to get good feedback from them too. I will usually be diligent in commenting on the posts of people who are also diligent in coming to my posts.
I will always visit your posts.

We had quite a chase round there this morning chatting to each other, loved it

I will always chat to anyone, its so easy to use, I have lots of friends who chat to live and leave comments to as well

what is the biggest amount you have ever gotten from Mylot? I think you probably have many times get paid from there. I have a friend from the US that he only wants to be active on the Mylot site, doesn't want to be active on other sites even though I keep teasing him. LOL
I have only got one payment being back this time and that was £10, only been back there since March this year, but have worked very hard over there.

In the old mylot I think payout was different payout limit

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I will always visit your posts.

We had quite a chase round there this morning chatting to each other, loved it

I will always chat to anyone, its so easy to use, I have lots of friends who chat to live and leave comments to as well

I have only got one payment being back this time and that was £10, only been back there since March this year, but have worked very hard over there.

In the old mylot I think payout was different payout limit
Now the minimum payment limit on Mylot is 5$ and it will automatically enter your Paypal account every 15th of every month. I used to work really hard there, because I didn't know other forums. And now I enjoy it as a distraction from other forums when I'm feeling bored.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
What is your name on there?
In My lot I use Treborika as the username. What about you? I would also like to know your my lot username so that we can chat there and have our earnings rised up.

What is your name over there?

I am AnneW21

Come and find me, loads of chat on there.

I think my last one was My trip to the Seaside, should be easy to find, if you can't find me, tell me some of your followers and I will try and find you on there. Shortie on here has found me over there
I found that discussion and I think I reacted to it. I will try to read your posts more and more as you reply to me out earnings would be raising up and it's my hope that if we could unite all the Rif members on my lot and interact on each other it can definitely work wonders.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
In My lot I use Treborika as the username. What about you? I would also like to know your my lot username so that we can chat there and have our earnings rised up.

I found that discussion and I think I reacted to it. I will try to read your posts more and more as you reply to me out earnings would be raising up and it's my hope that if we could unite all the Rif members on my lot and interact on each other it can definitely work wonders.
Unfortunately not everyone is interested in Mylot, because there is no exact calculation of how much they can get there. Yes, come to my post, I promise to reply to all incoming comments.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now the minimum payment limit on Mylot is 5$ and it will automatically enter your Paypal account every 15th of every month. I used to work really hard there, because I didn't know other forums. And now I enjoy it as a distraction from other forums when I'm feeling bored.
Well we have already started chatting a lot, its good to chat to you here and over there

Yes we chat loads over there, its lovely to be able to chat to you in both places.
I find mylot easy to use, this one I am still finding my way around, still a slow learner

I have seen many earnings from the website but you need to be compatible with Paypal in order to get paid
Can you not do Paypal in your country?

Unfortunately not everyone is interested in Mylot, because there is no exact calculation of how much they can get there. Yes, come to my post, I promise to reply to all incoming comments.
I chat to stardom a lot on mylot, we have good chats about his farm, church and his garden.
He is a good chatter and fun to chat with

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Well we have already started chatting a lot, its good to chat to you here and over there

Yes we chat loads over there, its lovely to be able to chat to you in both places.
I find mylot easy to use, this one I am still finding my way around, still a slow learner

Can you not do Paypal in your country?

I chat to stardom a lot on mylot, we have good chats about his farm, church and his garden.
He is a good chatter and fun to chat with
Yes, I know stardom also in Mylot. We had a chat there. I am happy to chat about many things with you here and there too. I hope hopefully next month I get my second payment from mylot.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I am not active on Mylot, it is a waste of time and energy. The earning seems does not move. It is so frustrating. For straight two months now I do not reach the threshold. I only pend some minuets the longer 10 minutes.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am not active on Mylot, it is a waste of time and energy. The earning seems does not move. It is so frustrating. For straight two months now I do not reach the threshold. I only pend some minuets the longer 10 minutes.
You must create a discussion and answer every comment that comes in. It's a small income, but it's good for extra. At most I get 10-30 cents a day from Mylot, once I got 60 cents.

Well I am a big natter as you can see from there, so if we chat together now we have found each other you will get to your payout again, trust me
Yes, I hope so. And I Trust to you. :D

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You must create a discussion and answer every comment that comes in. It's a small income, but it's good for extra. At most I get 10-30 cents a day from Mylot, once I got 60 cents.

Yes, I hope so. And I Trust to you. :D
We can do it, I helped someone else on there also to get a payout and they hadn't got a payout for months.

Perhaps i should charge fro my services??;) Only joking

Well you are not talking to me over there are you?

Come chat with me and hopefully you will see you to a payout

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
We can do it, I helped someone else on there also to get a payout and they hadn't got a payout for months.

Perhaps i should charge fro my services??;) Only joking

Well you are not talking to me over there are you?

Come chat with me and hopefully you will see you to a payout
Yes @Starmix is rarely active on Mylot because she is very busy maybe teaching at university, that's what I know so far. So, she doesn't have much time except on holidays. :D

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Well this is a good chatting people good with chatting can use the site for good money. as you can see it is legit and paying but don't expect too much

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Well this is a good chatting dite youudt he good with chatting to use the site for good money. as you can see it is legit and paying but don't expect too much
Yes I know, the pay is not high, and I am not expecting much. Just for a distraction when bored, and I don't think it's bad for extra income. 5$ a month is not bad.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are welcome. I forgot @Starmix username in Mylot. Later when I come to Mylot again I will send it via inbox to you. It is indeed very good for us to be friends with each other.
Cheers, but don't know how to find it using that link, When I went looking for you I couldn't find you until you found me because the link was a different name to what you use on there.
I'm pretty thick on the laptop sometimes, so sorry

Back