Are you Getting monthly Payment at work or weekly?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
That's true
Only people who need money urgently will want to get weekly payments to be able to satisfy their needs

I don't think it hardly matters if we get it on a monthly or weekly basis. Here we also have daily wages for workers who work the whole day and are paid on that day. This is because they don't have a permanent jobs. This is mostly on the construction sites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's very true. A lot of construction websites pay their workers daily. There are a lot of people here in my country who do that
I don't think it hardly matters if we get it on a monthly or weekly basis. Here we also have daily wages for workers who work the whole day and are paid on that day. This is because they don't have a permanent jobs. This is mostly on the construction sites.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I understand. My dad used to get paid weekly when I was a kid. Now, things have changed in my country and people are paid monthly,

It becomes easy for companies too to pay people once a month because they have to make salaries once a month. It is fine if someone wants a weekly payment and can ask for an advance and get it dedicated to the salary. Many people do that here in our company.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
It becomes easy for companies too to pay people once a month because they have to make salaries once a month. It is fine if someone wants a weekly payment and can ask for an advance and get it dedicated to the salary. Many people do that here in our company.
I understand. Of course, it depends on the individual and the company. Some people prefer getting paid monthly, whereas some other people prefer getting paid weekly. :)
Anyway, the most important thing is to have a job in order to make ends meet. :)

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I think in most parts of the world monthly payment is applicable and in few weekly payments but I would have preferred weekly payments if asked.

Do you get monthly salary or weekly salary at work?
We receive our pay check every 10th and 25th of the month. However, if 10th falls on a Saturday, pay will be on 9th same with the 25th. I also experience fortnightly pay where we were paid every other Friday. Two in a month and sometimes three in a month. It is also bi-weekly.
Currently, I am on semi-monthly pay.
Bi-weekly - employees will get 26 pays for 12 month.
Semi-monthly only 24.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think the ones I have seen is that a lot of people get paid for their offline job monthly while they get paid for their offline job Weekly or when they meet up to the minimum withdrawal
Correct. Usually you get paid monthly when you have an offline job. But with online jobs, you receive payment when you reach the minimum withdrawal.

Back