Are you Getting monthly Payment at work or weekly?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I quite agree with alot others that a mo thly payments is a standerd in almost all types of jobs spheres but as for the other monies that may likely come your way before the monies coukd be as a result of some allowances maybe for an important meeting,job trip that requires a stipend and oher essentives.I think that is saves alot of stress from the paymasters to just do bulk payments monthly unlike each and every week.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Offline jobs are stressful and there are some online jobs that are very stressful and will keep your eyes on your phone screen for hours. That's not good for your eyes
Yes, I agree that some online jobs are also stressful and tiring. We must choose jobs that are good for us because our health is very important.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am also grateful for online earnings. However, I would like to find more profitable earning methods online because my online earnings are too low.

Do you have an offline job?

When you have an offline regular job your online earnings are low as you won't get the time to spend on the sites.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Do you have an offline job?

When you have an offline regular job your online earnings are low as you won't get the time to spend on the sites.
Thank you for your kind reply. Yes, I have an offline job. The truth is that I do not have much free time for the sites but despite that the online earning ways I have found so far are not very profitable.

Back