Are you good at getting referrals?

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I thought a lot and came to the conclusion that it is the same for everyone; it is pointless to even think that you cannot make referrals. In fact, not being able to propagate properly is the only shortcoming.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
This day, I invited a friend from Nigeria to join RIF. I met him on Linkedin and we are friends there. He is so interested to have a side hustle here in RIF. Hopping he would join us here.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This day, I invited a friend from Nigeria to join RIF. I met him on Linkedin and we are friends there. He is so interested to have a side hustle here in RIF. Hopping he would join us here.
We already have so many Nigerians here, we don't need more lol. Just kidding. I have invited 2-3 users too but they didn't use my referral link but since the website is not paying and Referral rewards at present so it's absolutely fine

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't consider myself good because I see many others that are so good that I don't even think in my dreams to match them but I guess we all can learn and do better with experience.

Are you good at getting referrals?
I am not good at it. My circle of friends are more into offline.jobs and online jobs do.not attract them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I can understand. Even these days I'm unable to find many active or any referrals for my websites but I hope to learn some tricks from Starmix as she's doing pretty well with it.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
forum and earn $10 organically then you have been exposed to a zillion messages and you have written over 500 messages. So what compelled you to say? A lot of people are damn lazy to try out but are so quick to complain about internal and external economic shocks that they are facing. You recommend to someone to try out this and they will flee from you like you are wasting your time.

The answer to this is that we need to grow our brand and show them that we are professionals and are getti ng a decent income from this, only then can we convince the masses out there. I have been growing a brand for 2 years now. It is not all that easy.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
I am not good at it. My circle of friends are more into offline.jobs and online jobs do.not attract them.
Dear friend, such a mishap strongly depends on the culture of each one country. I'm among the worst in the world to get referrals and this circumstance happened both in my former and in my new country, even cause different reasons. In my former country, among many regions, all concerning online stuff is basically considered a loss of time, when not even a fraud. A second reason is they long for a true salary, as it were an ordinary offline job in an office or a factory (for ex.: they begin to post in a forum and when they see they can't earn 900 euros per month, or at least 500 or 400, they simply quit, disappointed). A third reason is lot of people in my former country, even young people, is not accustomed with technology or simply find technology too expensive and they don't own a computer. This is the main reason the causes many difficulties to get referrals in my current country.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
We already have so many Nigerians here, we don't need more lol. Just kidding. I have invited 2-3 users too but they didn't use my referral link but since the website is not paying and Referral rewards at present so it's absolutely fine
My friend from Niger did not apply here or he might use the referral link from his country members here. My friends who are members here from USA 3 of them are not showing up. Maybe they found another site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
I am not good at doing referrals. I can only say that I am fair enough at doing referrals. The downside of my referrals is that majority of them are not active.
Out of my 20 referrals, only 6 are active, the rest, I do not know. They did not give an accurate explanation why they just disappeared. Maybe they want easy money or they do not now.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My friend from Niger did not apply here or he might use the referral link from his country members here. My friends who are members here from USA 3 of them are not showing up. Maybe they found another site.
It's too hard to expect them to stay active as many times these users are not even interested in earning online or just need easy money and many times when we try to explain them about the website, they start making excuses.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I do try but not as much as I would have wanted it to be. but it isn't entirely my fault. A lot of people don't like to work on low paying sites
You are still part of forum coin and it's considered as a low paying website and I also like to ask if you are now interested in selling your forum coin?
I even tried to refer my friends on forum coin but not many are interested.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.130
I wish I could especially for sites that I can really make good money off referring people but I'm not. And people just like to work on sites that are well paying

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i am not quiet good at getting referrals. I have tried it but noticed that i wasn't really good at it so i stopped. But i respect people who can gain referrals.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I suck at getting referrals. In my entire life of having to do anything that has to do with referring people, I am not sure I have gotten up to 4 referrals in total. It gets worse when they have to subscribe with an amount of money.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.130
I'm not good too with referral if you want ref it is good to even start from a site that pays well people would not want to listen to sites that pays less

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.775
I once managed to get referrals on a PTC site and I not only earned from referral clicks but also earned money by selling referrals. I have also earned referral commissions on a couple of high yield investment programs.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't consider myself as one of the best in getting referrals because many times I was unable to get even a single referral for my website but because referral index forum was a new website so I was able to refer a few users

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
I am good at getting referrals. I am also a broker so it's easy to convince people however I felt discourage to refer now, after I noticed that out of my 20 referrals only 5 are active the rest disappeared like smoke.

Back