Are you making money with Amazon Kindle?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
It comes as a surprise to me when I see a discussion like this. Why are you guys even discussing something you do not have any idea? I have a couple of books published on KDP and I earn royalties.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I am hearing the term Amazon Kindle for the first time. I therefore have no idea of what that means and what its all about. However I can check it out and seek for more information about it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I know that most of us have heard of Amazon Kindle. It is a section in Amazon where ebooks are published and sold to buyers. There are many post out there on how to make money with Amazon Kindle. But most of them requires fee to release the tips.
Here on this forum, we are supposed to help one another. What tip do you have on Amazon Kindle?
I am not yet making money with Amazon kindle but I will begin to make money from it very soon

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not yet making money with Amazon kindle but I will begin to make money from it very soon
There are lots of seminars and PDF out there that will tell us that we can earn some certain amount of money daily. That is a big lie. We need to also practice SEO for our book to be seen by many buyers for us to have sales

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It comes as a surprise to me when I see a discussion like this. Why are you guys even discussing something you do not have any idea? I have a couple of books published on KDP and I earn royalties.
The royalties you earn, is it from people buying the books online or just reading it? Earning by selling is the most popular way we know. I'm not a member so would love to know.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is good way of earning I have also seen so many videos about it but still I did not give it to try because I know it's very well that these types of websites having different policies for different countries.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh thats so cool what kind of book are you writing? Fiction or non-fiction? And do you have any particular genre in mind?
It's a nonfiction book. I am still writing and I hope to finish in the next 1 week. To be honest, writing is not easy but I hope it will be rewarding at the end.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
The royalties you earn, is it from people buying the books online or just reading it? Earning by selling is the most popular way we know. I'm not a member so would love to know.
I only make royalties from book sales. A couple of years ago, I was actively marketing books, therefore, I was generating a lot of sales but these days I do not do market and sales are very small.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only make royalties from book sales. A couple of years ago, I was actively marketing books, therefore, I was generating a lot of sales but these days I do not do market and sales are very small.
Okay I understand you better. You can earn revenue by selling books even if they're not yours just like an affiliate. If you earned good money from it, you can still make out time to market books.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What kind of marketing method did you use to market your books?. I believe you can also make money without marketing your books if you do keyword research well.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
What kind of marketing method did you use to market your books?. I believe you can also make money without marketing your books if you do keyword research well.
SEO will allow your book to rank on Amazon search but if you are a new author you will not generate sales even when you appear on the top search results. You need a proper marketing strategy to generate book sales.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
SEO will allow your book to rank on Amazon search but if you are a new author you will not generate sales even when you appear on the top search results. You need a proper marketing strategy to generate book sales.
What kind of marketing do you recommend for a newbie because I will soon publish my first Book on Amazon?

Back