Are you Part of Advisordia?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.508
I have been a member of Advisordia for quite some time now, but not that active. I do not think I already am verified to earn points since I need to have 5 best answers first. None of my answers were chosen as best yet. Haha. How is your experience with the site? Have you been paid by this website?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.508
I’m
I am also a registered member of Advisordia but dunno that we are required to produce 5 best topics. And I am not active there. It is so tiring and boring writing a lengthy post with a peanut pay. I better quit.
Indeed. If I am not mistaken, we need to write a long post (400 characters). It can be time-consuming for me, but I will give it a try, still. I hope I won’t get demotivated, though. Lol

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an account on Advisordia. However, hearing the requirement that I have at least 5 best answers which I couldn't control made my enthusiasm dwindle. I've got a few points there, but haven't continued posting lately. I think making a post 400 characters is too long.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.508
I have an account on Advisordia. However, hearing the requirement that I have at least 5 best answers which I couldn't control made my enthusiasm dwindle. I've got a few points there, but haven't continued posting lately. I think making a post 400 characters is too long.
My friend, don't give up. Who knows, maybe your responses may be chosen as the best answers in the coming days. Despite the requirement, I will continue to try to post on the site. I still have some money on Trendri that I'd like to claim on Advisordia.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My friend, don't give up. Who knows, maybe your responses may be chosen as the best answers in the coming days. Despite the requirement, I will continue to try to post on the site. I still have some money on Trendri that I'd like to claim on Advisordia.
I actually don't want to give up, but time constraints make it difficult for me to organize it so I can go online regularly every day. But I will try to get back online there later or the day after tomorrow.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also a registered member of Advisordia but dunno that we are required to produce 5 best topics. And I am not active there. It is so tiring and boring writing a lengthy post with a peanut pay. I better quit.
I just signed up using your link but after hearing about best topics I better not waste time there. How can they determine if topic is the best. Do they have certain criteria?.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
I just signed up using your link but after hearing about best topics I better not waste time there. How can they determine if topic is the best. Do they have certain criteria?.
Actually, I have not read about what you said the site requires as Best Topic. I will do a review. All I do there is write a question and answer it after. It is also weird for there is no post regarding the Rubrics for judging as Best Topic and who shall be the judges, lol.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually, I have not read about what you said the site requires as Best Topic. I will do a review. All I do there is write a question and answer it after. It is also weird for there is no post regarding the Rubrics for judging as Best Topic and who shall be the judges, lol.
That is right lol, please share inputs and insights if you may. I am not so efficient asking questions. I only want to post discussion and topics or respond.and make comments.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
That is right lol, please share inputs and insights if you may. I am not so efficient asking questions. I only want to post discussion and topics or respond.and make comments.
Most of the topics are about business, so you can base your questions on your business. You have a food business and others. You may share what you experience in your business for example. How do you deal with rude customers in your food business?Or, " How did you make your business iconic? LOL

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of the topics are about business, so you can base your questions on your business. You have a food business and others. You may share what you experience in your business for example. How do you deal with rude customers in your food business?Or, " How did you make your business iconic? LOL
Have you succeeded in withdrawing payment from advisordia? Is it required to have a minimum of 5 best answers as a condition for withdrawing payment? We cannot control the best answer requirement and this will make things difficult for me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
Have you succeeded in withdrawing payment from advisordia? Is it required to have a minimum of 5 best answers as a condition for withdrawing payment? We cannot control the best answer requirement and this will make things difficult for me.
I am off and on on Advisordia. I am not thrilled about doing activities there. It was boring and after I asked a question and answered my own question, I left the site. I do not like the topics. I dunno the criteria for judging a best topic, lol.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am off and on on Advisordia. I am not thrilled about doing activities there. It was boring and after I asked a question and answered my own question, I left the site. I do not like the topics. I dunno the criteria for judging a best topic, lol.
It is indeed difficult to build motivation so that we can persist and post consistently in a forum, so far I am only regularly active on RIF and ForumCoin. At that time it was also SCF but now SCF doesn't know what its fate is.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
It is indeed difficult to build motivation so that we can persist and post consistently in a forum, so far I am only regularly active on RIF and ForumCoin. At that time it was also SCF but now SCF doesn't know what its fate is.
I seldom do activities on advisordia. Plus I don't know where to check our earnings to motivate me. The space is also very limited. If it continues that way I am so sure that site will shut down again if no more people to work on there.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I seldom do activities on advisordia. Plus I don't know where to check our earnings to motivate me. The space is also very limited. If it continues that way I am so sure that site will shut down again if no more people to work on there.
I rarely come to advisordia, I don't even check. LOL I'm still not motivated right now, who knows someday. Because currently I still have the choice of RIF and ForumCoin as my favorite sites.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
I rarely come to advisordia, I don't even check. LOL I'm still not motivated right now, who knows someday. Because currently I still have the choice of RIF and ForumCoin as my favorite sites.
I no longer like forum coin. I doubt if I get a pay. That site is like Mylot because it's not easy to reach the threshold. We need to break our fingers 😁. The more this time the pay is half a cent per post.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
I have been on the site for some time now and my account finally got verified. At the moment i am working towards making my first withdraw, though it can be pretty stressful having to write much but its still not all that bad.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
Of course yes. I have signed up for the site and seen that earning points on the site is pretty much difficult. I however have to think about it before being active on there.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I no longer like forum coin. I doubt if I get a pay. That site is like Mylot because it's not easy to reach the threshold. We need to break our fingers 😁. The more this time the pay is half a cent pet post.
Hmm, I think it's easier to reach the minimum threshold on ForumCoin than Mylot, I am active regularly every morning on ForumCoin. Well let me know if you have been paid from ForumCoin.

Back