Are you Part of Advisordia?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Hmm, I think it's easier to reach the minimum threshold on ForumCoin than Mylot, I am active regularly every morning on ForumCoin. Well let me know if you have been paid from ForumCoin.
I am no longer interested if they pay or not. I will give it to them. I am not a beggar to beg that amount equivalent to 10 minutes of my teaching salary at the university. I love writing and posting which is why, I don't feel tired doing laborious posting.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am no longer interested if they pay or not. I will give it to them. I am not a beggar to beg that amount equivalent to 10 minutes of my teaching salary at the university. I love writing and posting which is why, I don't feel tired doing laborious posting.
I'm sorry to hear that, how long have you been waiting for payment from ForumCoin? You can re-chat with admin Fergal why he didn't pay you immediately? But don't worry, maybe you will only be postponed for a few days, because ForumCoin is an old site like Mylot.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I had registered and posted one answer on the website and it was awaiting approval. I did not check afterwards, I will now have to check to find out if the answer is approved, since there are limited options available.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think it is worth it to earn, plus the person who created it also scammed some people. If I'm not mistaken, I won't join. I'm not really a fan of it.
Sorry, may I know the owner of Advisordia cheating in what form? Because as far as I know, many people have received payments from advisordia. I have an account on Advisordia but it hasn't been active for a long time, I'm not interested because I have to write quite long to get points.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.208
This is the first time I heard of this site. Thank you for sharing. I'll check it out and see their requirements and if it's worthwhile for me to join.
No worries. I hope you will be able to earn from it. I am still inactive on the website. I do not have the motivation to participate right now because I am always tired from work. Good luck!

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
Hmm, I think it's easier to reach the minimum threshold on ForumCoin than Mylot, I am active regularly every morning on ForumCoin. Well let me know if you have been paid from ForumCoin.
Nowadays it would be very hard to reach the payment threshold even on the forumcoin. This is because the adm had slashed down the payment rates from 1.5fc to 0.5 FC per post. So you are likely to earning only 150 FC in the whole month of posting on the FC.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I think it is a good site but the problem i have is that i am not convinced with their strategy of generating revenue.The thing is that most paid to post sites do not have a solid revenue base because they mostly rely on ad revenue and the workers on most forums do not list their tasks on the marketing place.This makes it hard for the forum to generate income.

Not until in house ads are the major source of revenue it is hard to sustain a forum and in most cases out of the pocket resources have to be channelled to the site which is not healthy in a long run.That is the only thing that i fear for sites like advisordia.But at the moment the site is working well and claim they have it planed out on how to pay workers on the site,they also have statyed that all those that have a balance on Trendri can have it cashed out on advisordia once they reach minimun.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nowadays it would be very hard to reach the payment threshold even on the forumcoin. This is because the adm had slashed down the payment rates from 1.5fc to 0.5 FC per post. So you are likely to earning only 150 FC in the whole month of posting on the FC.
Thank you for the information, because I seem to have missed this information. I just heard about it now. And not sure yet because it hasn't come to ForumCoin for several days.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is indeed difficult to build motivation so that we can persist and post consistently in a forum, so far I am only regularly active on RIF and ForumCoin. At that time it was also SCF but now SCF doesn't know what its fate is.
I am a member of those sites you mentioned such as RIF, SCF, Forum coin. Among the three it's Forum coin that I haven't had a payout after being a member for years. Looks like some forum sites may face stability issues snd we must be ready to accept its fate. I was active with virily before but the sites have changed rules.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of those sites you mentioned such as RIF, SCF, Forum coin. Among the three it's Forum coin that I haven't had a payout after being a member for years. Looks like some forum sites may face stability issues snd we must be ready to accept its fate. I was active with virily before but the sites have changed rules.
ForumCoin I've withdrawn several times through the exchange, but hearing the news of them reducing rates made me no longer have high hopes. Maybe you will be just as active there or become a silent reader like on Quora.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Yes forum coin already have a low pay rate in terms of only posting and commenting in some sections.You can earn a maximum of 1.5cents in a day and after that the pay is reduced to a very low amount but now with the new changers where points have been adjusted you will only earn 0.5cents.That would take a very long time but i am sure the admin there is trying to promote more of people to be enterprising.I know a lot of people will back down on the activeness on the forum just as they have backed down on BMF wnen it still pays very well.The only crime being that they adjusted donwards the points crediting amount.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
unfortunately, the site is no longer functional. This was one of my favorite earning site but it is just sad that the buyers have killed the forum as they bought and abandoned the the site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes I am part of this website and have abandoned it long ago and not interested to post on this website as there was news of change of ownership and new or the original owners are not even posting any updates.

Back