Are You Part of Any Article Writing websites?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
This time, I no longer write article online. I felt so discouraged because there are many scam writing sites. After I registered, I was required to choose my method pf payment after the free trial. Why should I pay when they should be the one to pay writers, so that was a scam site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I can understand what you meant and this is why I wait till I see many users getting paid from the website but there are many websites that scam after that too so yes we need to be careful and see if we can find legit ones

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I can understand what you meant and this is why I wait till I see many users getting paid from the website but there are many websites that scam after that too so yes we need to be careful and see if we can find legit ones
Sometimes those scammers like to lure people then after paying them some bucks, they just disappear. We should be extra careful this time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is what Earn cash dot bond, Money line dot website and daily looms did with all of us and there was never a complain of their payment and suddenly they stopped the website and then stopped paying on earn cash so yes we need to be careful

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
This is what Earn cash dot bond, Money line dot website and daily looms did with all of us and there was never a complain of their payment and suddenly they stopped the website and then stopped paying on earn cash so yes we need to be careful
Shavkat was not paid of his $10 there earn .cash. But there are still people doing activities there, it seems they are not aware.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Shavkat was not paid of his $10 there earn .cash. But there are still people doing activities there, it seems they are not aware.
I remember correctly that I informed him to not waste time on the website because they haven't paid me but he was interested in the website as they paid him when I didn't even got a reply from the admin so we all make these mistakes in life

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I remember correctly that I informed him to not waste time on the website because they haven't paid me but he was interested in the website as they paid him when I didn't even got a reply from the admin so we all make these mistakes in life
I also do not understand their point of view despite no payment received by members, they are still recruiting new members. That is absurd.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
I am not on any article-writing site because I don't have good writing skills. Still I try on indiastudychannel which is an Indian site and pays well for the articles. Otherwise, I don't like writing articles.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not part of any such article writing website but if anyone likes to post articles then they can do so also on forum coin dot Com as they have this option too but you should first apply as Article writer and only then you can earn.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
I think I only submitted my articles on FC three times or four times. I cannot retrieve my WordPress articles anymore. My plan is to rewrite them but I cannot do any writing.

How much do they pay for an article? I am not on any article writing site but I wish I could because they pay well unlike the forum sites.

Back