Are You Part of Any Article Writing websites?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.123
This time, I love forums and betting hehehe. I was able to claim my first pay at Litecoinfor for $200, but the 5% went to the site. This time I have $79 point something. I hope I could reach another $200 before the end of February.

Oh, you're making good amount of money online. I hope you will quit your job soon and will take online jobs as full time.

This time, I love forums and betting hehehe. I was able to claim my first pay at Litecoinfor in the amount of $200, but the 5% went to the site. This time I have $79 point something. I hope I could reach another $200 before the end of February.
As long as it is free to bet that is a good earning platform. Did you invest money to bet and to win? Can you send me your referral link so I can check.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not on any article-writing site because I don't have good writing skills. Still I try on indiastudychannel which is an Indian site and pays well for the articles. Otherwise, I don't like writing articles.
What is your opinion about postanyartcle site, is it legit, can we join?
Post automatically merged:

Once I was a member of iwriter earning more than 25000 usd..Now not active

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.950
As long as it is free to bet that is a good earning platform. Did you invest money to bet and to win? Can you send me your referral link so I can check.
No it's free and I'm invited to join their sister sister site and saw there sweat crypto the pay is crypto.I'll send you my referral link tomorrow. It's in my laptop. I'm using now my mobile phone.

No it's free and I'm invited to join their sister sister site and saw there sweat crypto the pay is crypto.I'll send you my referral link tomorrow. It's in my laptop. I'm using now my mobile phone.
Congratulations on your payment. Good to know that they have Sweatcoin crypto.
Just send it to me whenever you are available.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I think I only submitted my articles on FC three times or four times. I cannot retrieve my WordPress articles anymore. My plan is to rewrite them but I cannot do any writing.
What's the standard for articles to be submitted on forumcoin. I actually prefer to write longer articles for more pay at once, but I don't want to waste time and then have them rejected.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly it's the reason. I dont have good writing skills. I am trying to improve it by participating in the forums. Once it gets improved I will be more into article writing.
Okay, writing on forums is a very good way to improve your writing skills. I also used that method to learn a lot of things about writing.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not part of any article submissions sites. They are strenuous. Article writing is too cumbersome. It involves skills.
Definitely, that is why it is only for professional article writers. They are very selective too that is why it is competitive.

Last edited:

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are good in writing, i will recommend Hubpages. Hubpages is still the best standing writing site . But Hubpages is very strict and can ban you if you go against their TOS. Among old writing sites, the only standing site is Hubpages. Hubpages is not made for amateur writers. I have tried many times to write for the site but I keep getting banned.

If you are good in writing, i will recommend Hubpages. Hubpages is still the best standing writing site . But Hubpages is very strict and can ban you if you go against their TOS. Among old writing sites, the only standing site is Hubpages. Hubpages is not made for amateur writers. I have tried many times to write for the site but I keep getting banned.
I learned about Hubpages many years ago but I have never tried. I don't know but I want a less serious site to post articles like when BlogJob was still open.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not part of any such website but if they have decent pay rates and let us post on any topic then I don't mind trying these websites as they are good sources of earnings and help us stabilize earnings.

Are You Part of Any Article Writing websites?
I'm not but i want to be part of it, i just need more details about how to make it, i mean what type of articles that pay really well. I'm looking forward for some good detail and info here. I hope i can join the legit ones.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Does the site work for all users across the globe, especially Indians?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
I used to be part of read.cash, a website that pays its users to write original content articles, but currently the no longer pays like it used to so i am no longer active there.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
I don't think forumcoin pay anything reasonable amount of money for people that write articles. iI think it is about 25 cents per article so it's notbetter than many other platforms

Back