Are You Part of Any Article Writing websites?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
I will join it in the future once I will have the time availability. I need some extra money to save in the account for some emergency use.

How much do they pay for an article? I am not on any article writing site but I wish I could because they pay well unlike the forum sites.
Before, many earns ago, they pay 50 FC per article. That is $0.50 already. So it is easier to earn. I can't remember how many article per day we can post back in 2016-2017.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
Before, many earns ago, they pay 50 FC per article. That is $0.50 already. So it is easier to earn. I can't remember how many article per day we can post back in 2016-2017.

Don't you write articles these days on that site? $0.5 is not much for an article. How many minimum words they ask to write?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
I stopped writing in 2017. I wanted to go back writing but my brain in not allowing me to think of any topic to write about. Will check if I can this month.

The same happens to me. I cannot start a thread or a post on any of the forum site as I cannot think of the topics nowadays.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
I don't know how other people here can start new threads so quickly. Last month also I didn't start many threads even after knowing that it would help me to earn feathers.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am not part of any such website but if they have decent pay rates and let us post on any topic then I don't mind trying these websites as they are good sources of earnings and help us stabilize earnings.

I am not part of any article writing websites. I would like to try them but I am not sure if article writing will be too difficult for me.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not part of any such website but if they have decent pay rates and let us post on any topic then I don't mind trying these websites as they are good sources of earnings and help us stabilize earnings.

I used to be part of one, but I stopped due to the low payment and delay in payment, honestly it was discouraging,but I look forward to joining one in the near future
Post automatically merged:

It will be difficult for people who dont have enough leisure time because it needs time, you cannot expect article writing like a forum site.
Definitely,it needs commitment,and more time,if one wants to make a living out of it or wants to be very effective,and also dedication

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bubblews was the first writing article site I have been into. After it was gone, I tried different small writing sites, but it's different when you are writing for the first time, thus I wasn't able to continue to write to those writing article sites I've been a member of.

Bubblews was the first writing article site I have been into. After it was gone, I tried different small writing sites, but it's different when you are writing for the first time, thus I wasn't able to continue to write to those writing article sites I've been a member of.
You did not try BlogJob and Niume before?
It was a good site but now closed. Good thing I was able to earn $250 for 3 months and $50 for 1 month for Blogjob and Niume respectively.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not on any article-writing site because I don't have good writing skills. Still I try on indiastudychannel which is an Indian site and pays well for the articles. Otherwise, I don't like writing articles.
Why don't you like writing exactly? if you have good writing skills you can give it a shot and it may favor you.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.305

Not for now but I'm looking forward to it to make good money off it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
Why don't you like writing exactly? if you have good writing skills you can give it a shot and it may favour you.

Exactly it's the reason. I dont have good writing skills. I am trying to improve it by participating in the forums. Once it gets improved I will be more into article writing.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
This time, I love forums and betting hehehe. I was able to claim my first pay at Litecoinfor in the amount of $200, but the 5% went to the site. This time I have $79 point something. I hope I could reach another $200 before the end of February.

Back