Are you working on BMF ?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes. You can easily earn $1 a day in BMF. There are a lot of topics and sometimes you don't even have enough time to leave a comment. There are always new comments to quote
Yes I know it's pose but somehow I'm unable to give time to beer money forum but I'll manage this soon

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know that it is going to be tough for me. But I am still not ready to get into cryptocurrency. I am not aiming too high there. I hope that with a few posts and replies on a regular basis, I somehow can reach the payout in a year or more. I hope that the site stays functional and paying till then.
Why are you not interested in making use of cryptocurrency?. I think it is something that is very easy for you to learn how to make use of.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.245
Raw Dex
$0.003
@Chibson yes I also find it easy to use . I bet BMF is the best site but one needs to know about the topics , if you post irrelevant posts there are chance you may get banned there.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Why are you not interested in making use of cryptocurrency?. I think it is something that is very easy for you to learn how to make use of.
I have never felt comfortable with cryptos. I am not sure as to how I can encash it. Also, a bit skeptical about the future.
@Sanjeev . Good to know that you are getting paid in cryptos. Since you are also from India, you can actually guide me how you do that. Thank you.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did not have account over there. I have been trying my level best to earn online through many sites. Some sites are helping me a lot, but many did not.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's our duty to write here the truth so other can get benefit out of it and they feel safe before joining any forum. In my experience it could be a good forum in past but now it is extremely confusing. The very confusion reached its peak as 2 times I was not able to take out my $2 payout. I stopped working there.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.245
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have never felt comfortable with cryptos. I am not sure as to how I can encash it. Also, a bit skeptical about the future.
@Sanjeev . Good to know that you are getting paid in cryptos. Since you are also from India, you can actually guide me how you do that. Thank you.

You can open an account on zebpay and transfer crypto there and then from there you can convert them in to rupees. It is the simplest way to get paid.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
You can open an account on zebpay and transfer crypto there and then from there you can convert them in to rupees. It is the simplest way to get paid.
That sounds simple. I hope we don't need to disclose a lot of personal stuffs to open an account with Zebpay. I am a bit skeptical about doing that. I assume that they transfer the money to our bank account. Or to wallets?
Thank you for the information. I should check that.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is high time you started learning about cryptocurrency and how to make use of it. I know a lot of people from India who uses crypto.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
@arunima on any such site you will require to give your back account number and PAN as you need to link it with your account number but what I feel is the app is safe.
Thank you. I will explore and see.
I think it is high time you started learning about cryptocurrency and how to make use of it. I know a lot of people from India who uses crypto.
I guess that you are right. It's high time I should start exploring and learning about it. I know that there are many Indian users who are into cryptos.I am a bit slow at learning and keeping myself updated.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
I stop working on the site. I do not anymore like it. I resurrected on that site after 6 years of being dormant. It seems not my cup of coffee. I better focus on RIF.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
BMF was good and happened to be among the best forums in the past. But ever since it started its misconduct I had stopped using the forums.
I don't use BMF, but I heard many people complaining that the site pays less than before. This forum is very strict, and a simple mistake can get you banned, but it's still a good forum, and there are a lot of interesting topics.

Back