Are you working on BMF ?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I'm not on BMF i but if you want to remain on the site for o long time it is to give both valuable replies and create evergreen threads to impress the admin

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you. I will explore and see.

I guess that you are right. It's high time I should start exploring and learning about it. I know that there are many Indian users who are into cryptos.I am a bit slow at learning and keeping myself updated.
There are a lot of information about cryptocurrencies you can learn on the internet presently. YouTube is a very good place in which you can get started.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I am too active member at bmf. I however don't have the ideas about the Earning limit and how about the legitimacy of the site. This because I have never found a payment proof on the site

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I more or less every day earn about 50 cents or something more, I don't really count it because I do it with pleasure since I talk about many topics there and it's quite entertaining to tell the truth.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am too active member at bmf. I however don't have the ideas about the Earning limit and how about the legitimacy of the site. This because I have never found a payment proof on the site
In terms of legitimacy, the website is very legitimate. I have cashed out severally from the website but I have not been active lately. There are payment proofs also.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
BMF remains one of the tried and tested forums and has a lot of useful threads that one can benefit from if one follows through. It has a very simple design to understand and the marketplace is booming there. Try it from time to time and you just might be amazed at how much you can earn from there.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Beer money forum is not for everyone. The quality of the posts there has to be very good. And they pay higher too. I have been there and I have no issues. Mr. B is my good friend.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I am in fact an active member for the forum m. I think that people can more than $2 in a single day on the forum site so to speak.
Yeah, I used to be very active on the website when they we are paying up to 5 cents per comment. It was very much enjoyable as of then and you can even make up to $5 per day.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I am a member of the platform but it has been long i used it. it actually used to be the best in terms of rewards but currently it has me reduced.
BMF is very high paying forum compared to others the rewards had reduced so many people left the site I don't use BMF because it's very strict but if you carefully follow the rules it's a good one

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
@riberet19 I see. I am not active these days on BMF as I am not getting time. I am mostly devoting my time on mylot as that is the site which I like the most
I'm glad my friend, at least you're being productive elsewhere so nothing happens, although if you can manage both, it would really be the best, I for example can not set an example because I am inactive in Mylot haha.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
There are a lot of information about cryptocurrencies you can learn on the internet presently. YouTube is a very good place in which you can get started.
I have always wanted to. I am so caught up with offline life and obligations. I hardly find some free time to be online on few paid to post forums. But I know that I need to keep myself updated as this is the in thing and I can't deny it. Can you suggest some really good source there for beginners? I want something easy and simple.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I used to be an active member but I have taken a little break from the website. I think I will consider working again.
You can make money there, but it's very strict so you need to follow the rules. I also heard that some people didn't receive payment after waiting for a while, so you need to follow the rules. I got banned a year ago, maybe. It wasn't a big mistake or anything, but I was immediately banned and there was nobody to contact.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
You can make money there, but it's very strict so you need to follow the rules. I also heard that some people didn't receive payment after waiting for a while, so you need to follow the rules. I got banned a year ago, maybe. It wasn't a big mistake or anything, but I was immediately banned and there was nobody to contact.
BMF is very strict and you need to follow the rules accordingly.

Back