Are you working on BMF ?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Go and check the beer money thread on forum coin, you would clearly see where Alex said that he is feeling beer money forum would end their paid posting very soon.

I agree with you when such things happen , it's sort of a warning for the users. I have stopped working there who knows in a month we get an announcement there that they are going to stop paying the people.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
But now I read somewhere that they have stopped paying for the comments so I won't be able to earn from there as I like to comment on the posts not starting a post.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am still waiting for the review of the companies to be completed before I can work at BMF again. They give you 5 cents for each review, which is a small amount

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
I suppose there are specific categories carrying difficulties to post reviews if we don't live in an English speaking country. For ex., how to post reviews about English speaking restaurants and bars you don't know even their existence, as we don't live in the countries where they are located? As you can see, that category is empty (only 387 reviews in this moment) and I'm supposing it will take tons of weeks to reach the required 3000 and more reviews. On the other end, I'm adapting well to the new rules, writing about the categories I'm familiar with (especially education).

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
Yes, many users were just posting comments so that they could withdraw some dollars at the end of the month, but unfortunately this feature is not available at the moment and I had no other option but to work in other forums.
I experienced the same for like a period of two weeks now. The site had stopped the paid to post services but not sure if it still paying it's users the accumulated earnings.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best way to go about the company reviews is post about the companies in your country. At least, you should have already beemn conversant with some of them and it would be easy to write reviews on them.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I have an account at BMF but I don't actively write, because I can't share my time if I have to join many forums, besides that it becomes less concentrated.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
When Beer MOney was available for paid posting through post exchange platform, I was a member. I did not earn directly from Beer MOney but through the post exchange platform.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can ask your question about it without waiting for people to respond on it first. Well first things first, I am not a member of BMF but would love to join the forum and earn me some good money as I heard that it pays well for posting on the site and anything that last me for posting I love it just like I love RIF.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
I didn't know it. I hope they start paying for the comments soon. I used to earn from the comments only on that site.
Unfortunately, we must wait to reach more than 3000 topics per category in the section company reviews. Mr B received 5000 dollars to perform this task, so he can't help but wait. And it will take a long time, I suppose, cause those unfamiliar categories for the majority of BMF users.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I used to be an active member but I have taken a little break from the website. I think I will consider working again.
Yes though for now you can only earn on the site where you create reviews. The admin is trying to reach a target, once they are able to reach the target, things would go back to normal.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I experienced the same for like a period of two weeks now. The site had stopped the paid to post services but not sure if it still paying it's users the accumulated earnings.
The review of the companies has not yet been completed and it is not clear how long it will take. I hope you will be paid for commenting soon so that you can work and earn money again

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes though for now you can only earn on the site where you create reviews. The admin is trying to reach a target, once they are able to reach the target, things would go back to normal.
Oh, it is been long I visited the website so I really do not know the happenings there. I don't have much reviews to post at the moment, so I will continue being on break.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I think it is one of the best paid to post forums in the online space as at now. I have worked and gotten paid severally. I get payments almost every month on this site.

Back