Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
A lot of people are doing well with mechanics and they even have people who work under them
I agree with you. One of my younger brothers is planning to have this kind of business in the future. For now, he is still studying and aiming to have the major about automotive to fulfill his dream.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
It's a good passive income and could be inherited to his children someday when he settled down. My cousin. has an auto mechanic shop he became famous and because of that he always have clients.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
It's a good passive income and could be inherited to his children someday when he settled down. My cousin. has an auto mechanic shop he became famous and because of that he always have clients.
I also knew that it is a good business, but cannot push myself to do so. Some of my relatives in the countryside have this business and were passed the interest to the young ones now. It is not for me to do so.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I also knew that it is a good business, but cannot push myself to do so. Some of my relatives in the countryside have this business and were passed the interest to the young ones now. It is not for me to do so.
You need to be educated on this business or has learned or acquired skills through practice in the automotive shop. It's good to those with interest on this or else it won't prosper.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Electric cars might appear from country to country but not all can afford to buy electric cars. It may take another 20 years to see electric cars and even flying cars.
It will really be lovely to have flying cars. But that will come with a lot of environmentally and space challenges. If a flying car breaks down middle way in flight, it may lands on someone's apartment. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Post automatically merged:

In Nigeria, automobile mechanics learns it through apprenticeship. I doubt if there is a training school for automobile service in Nigeria. Though automobiles companies have services centers across the country but they only service new cars but majority of automobile owners bought their vehicles second hand.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Those ones are just emerging in Nigeria. Those kinds of mechanics are not much. With time, that would be a norm though.

It is part of the reason why those who are already involved in it are taking advantage of the business because they have more demand for their services.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
It will really be lovely to have flying cars. But that will come with a lot of environmentally and space challenges. If a flying car breaks down middle way in flight, it may lands on someone's apartment. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Post automatically merged:

In Nigeria, automobile mechanics learns it through apprenticeship. I doubt if there is a training school for automobile service in Nigeria. Though automobiles companies have services centers across the country but they only service new cars but majority of automobile owners bought their vehicles second hand.
There are many automotive shops here and I always see displays of cars, trucks, and jeepneys on repair, but there are also times, I see only very few. I think the operators of this kind of business never rub it of money.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unfortunately, I am not good with anything that has to do with loosing and unscrewing. I respect those auto mechanics a lot. Their work requires a lot of technicalities.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I agree with you. One of my younger brothers is planning to have this kind of business in the future. For now, he is still studying and aiming to have the major about automotive to fulfill his dream.
I hope he achieves it. It may be quite hard but he will surely achieve it if he is focused.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I can say this, this is a very profitable type of the business. However there are folks that leverage from it and even passed the skills to the young ones and have their generation and generations doing the business in a very smoothly way.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I can say this, this is a very profitable type of the business. However there are folks that leverage from it and even passed the skills to the young ones and have their generation and generations doing the business in a very smoothly way.
This is a very good business that could be inherited by interested or skilled children. They could also make it as a family business. Business like this needs skilled manager or mechanic, this way, their business becomes popular.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Automotive shop mechanic is very high demand in my country, because most of the people need them on urgent basis if one do have the perfect knowledge about it then he can earn much more than one can expect, friend of mine is doing this business and he is very rich now.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
It is also popular in my country specifically in the city where I live. Automotive shop is a must for car repairs. I been to a car auto repair last month and paid almost $250. It s a lucrative business. The shop owner always has money .

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The ones that are really making money are the ones that use computerized machines to detect and solve errors. The business is a booming business as they support the business of transportation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Y
One of my brothers wants to learn automotive because it can survive the business whatever the constraints happening in the country's economy. As the eldest brother, I need to support him all throughout.
You do it, support your brother in his quest to own a mechanic shop. There are always customers in an auto mechanic shop. I always see people going to an auto shop for car repairs or anything neeede by druvers.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Sure this is a booming business as you can really make good money off it. when once ut comes to suto repairs there's always a market for it you just need to be skilled

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I must confess that the roadside mechanics are making huge money.
That is so right, we can always see drivers parking near the shop waiting for their turn for a car or vehicle check. The auto shops are instructed along the national highway for easy access of the drivers.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
if you have this business in town you would make good money so for the station a good location would play a vital role for it. iy ks good to be swift too

Back