Legit đź‘Ť Beermoneyforum.com

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How legit is the platform, are they are reliable as this index forum? Are there some restrictions? If not so, I can be able to check out the webpage and see for myself, and also register

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Does BMF still pay for comments from members now? Because someone said that's stop paying. Is the information I got true? Please clarify for anyone who is a member there.
So, from what I understand, BMF is now only paying members who write threads with around 300-400 characters (not words) to review specific companies. It seems to be suspended, JUST FOR THE MOMENT (and I hope so) payment for reply posts.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
So, from what I understand, BMF is now only paying members who write threads with around 300-400 characters (not words) to review specific companies. It seems to be suspended, JUST FOR THE MOMENT (and I hope so) payment for reply posts.
Oh I see, okay I understand now. Thanks for the clarification. I hope it's also only temporary and will soon return to paying as usual. It would be a shame if you don't pay back as usual, because it could be that many members will resign.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, the only problem is that you should contact him by means other than BMF because once you're banned I think you can't interact with the forum in any way.
Yes I can message him and beg him but the problem is that you don't get paid for commenting for the next 30 days at least. but I don't think they can do this task in 30 days. I am an old user of the forum and I like it , but not so much with the current rules

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like it when a paying website changes the initial rules. However, it is necessary for everyone to understand that, when this happens, there is certainly a plausible reason.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like it when a paying website changes the initial rules. However, it is necessary for everyone to understand that, when this happens, there is certainly a plausible reason.
Yes, it certainly is. After all, they are the administrators of the website and ultimately decide what is best for their personal interests. This is a business and we have to accept the reality

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
well you know better than anyone what to do, if you want to return to the forum I think it will give you the opportunity, plus you have been there for many years as you say, and it was probably just a mistake.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm Sorry @Bango "cazzo" the administrators will have their reason that and I certainly don't dubt about them, but to write without getting paid, at this point, I might as well do it on Facebook. What do you think?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm Sorry @Bango "cazzo" the administrators will have their reason that and I certainly don't dubt about them, but to write without getting paid, at this point, I might as well do it on Facebook. What do you think?
Yeah me too. let's go 🤪 Why should I waste my time on a boring forum like BMF without any pictures? Who likes this? That's why I don't work there anymore
well you know better than anyone what to do, if you want to return to the forum I think it will give you the opportunity, plus you have been there for many years as you say, and it was probably just a mistake.
Yeah it is ok. maybe in future. but currently i am busy with russian site. I am trying to verify the mobile number. it is a bit difficult because they call you and speak russian :confused:

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yeah me too. let's go 🤪 Why should I waste my time on a boring forum like BMF without any pictures? Who likes this? That's why I don't work there anymore

Yeah it is ok. maybe in future. but currently i am busy with russian site. I am trying to verify the mobile number. it is a bit difficult because they call you and speak russian :confused:
In Russian sites I think they call you but you have to enter the last 4 numbers or 6 numbers of the number that calls you, so I have always verified with them, install a Google Translate extension in the browser ;)

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

BMF was the second real paid site that I knew, after years of "work" on Mylot (I don't know if you know this last). But now if it doesn't work anymore, I can still work on other ptp forums, without any problem.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I am not sure whether the forum site is still paying it's users. The last time I logged in to the site it doesn't credit on posts. However I have never heard official communication.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
BMF was the second real paid site that I knew, after years of "work" on Mylot (I don't know if you know this last). But now if it doesn't work anymore, I can still work on other ptp forums, without any problem.
Yeah i heard about MyLot but i'm not active there. BMF was a good forum with good income but now it is not suitable as you said. 5 cents to review a company is a small amount and reviewing work is a difficult job that not everyone can do

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah i am from iran and i think MyLot is american forum So I can't join there. I joined BMF since 2018 and it was the best forum for a long time, but recently I lost interest in it.
Ok, I see, See my friend, the problem is that I see that many ptp forums which have always worked correctly for many years, are now starting to give problems, especially by not paying their users properly anymore, contrary to their initial TOS. Let's also think, for example, of Bizdustry and Trendri, just to name two. This is not good, I think they still have economic income through ads or whatever!

Back