Legit đź‘Ť Beermoneyforum.com

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Some time back i stopped working on BMF but i recently decided to give it a try again. As at January or there about i was able to cash out from BMF, am hoping to cash out again this month.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
News broke yesterday that BMF has been given a budget of $5,000 to publish Company reviews. Obviously, writing such reviews involves some important rules, such as: checking that such Company has not already been reviewed by another user, writing at least 300-400 characters (by characters, they of course don't mean words!) , posting the screenshots of the reviewed Company, etc. Anyway all the rules in question you can be found on the site mainpage: www.beermoneyforum.com, on the "mail envelope" icon at the top, as a conversation notification.​

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Beermoneyforum.com is one of best Gpt and pay to post forums and have been paying from a long duration and is one of the stable websites.

We can earn 2 cents per comment and 5 cents per thread and can make 10 comments and 10 threads in an hour.

For payments we need minimum of $2 for bch and $50 for PayPal.

If you are still not part of the website then you can join and ask me for the referral link.
Do they still accept Nigerians? I tried registering but was told they were not accepting writers from my region

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Are you for real that the site no longer accept people from Nigeria. What could be the reason for this, ijust read about bizdustry not doing same. this is not fair at all.
Every website owner has his own rule for the community it is not the same owner do not expect to have the same accepted registrations of course or same accepted registrants. Means it is fair.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I didn't know about this and would really feel sorry for those from Nigeria. This is not correct at all! Only thing, I was told that the site was bought by a Chinese team, and I don't know more.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am a member of that website but I am not active because I am afraid that I might ban that is why I am just visitng the site if I have something to search or to know about a particvular website or apps that I am panning to join.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Beer money forum is the only paid to post forum I know if that does that. I don't know why it's that way, but it ensudes that people don't just randomly like a comment that is not adding value to the discussion.
Maybe you liked a comment or post. Don't like a comment unless you really liked the comment you have read. They will charge you for that

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I am a member of the Bmf forum and since I am being active there, I have seen the site to be so amazing and awesome. Also the rewards are somehow great and one can atleast $2 in a single day.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I have made a few reviews these days, I think in total about 6-7, every time I enter the forum I make a few reviews thanks to the update of the earnings program and you can earn 50BMF for each one

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Not sure why some sites don't prefer writers from certain regions. I wish all were global in true sense. But then they have their own valid reasons and it must be a justifiable one.
The site was taken over by Chinese team a long ago. I read it on FC. But then Mr.B was still around for a smooth transition. Hopefully, the site does well under the new team too.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I will try to earn more from BMF and would like to reach at least $6 before 24th
I received my payment today 10 $ in BCH, always in time, so you can collect BMF points to the payment of 24th or 25th, but you have to do reviews of business this month because replies are not paid until the task of reviews will be completed

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Yeah BMF is legit forum I got banned but it was my mistake it's very strict so it's no surprise I got banned there are some nice discussions and people are friendly on there

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like new changes. Writing company reviews is time-consuming and another thing is that you must have experience working with companies. I don't know any of these companies that I can review and writing a review without experience is a lie

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I don't like new changes. Writing company reviews is time-consuming and another thing is that you must have experience working with companies. I don't know any of these companies that I can review and writing a review without experience is a lie
it is just temporary, until the job is done maybe next month the job is finished, you can simply search for companies on trustpilot and review them looking for information about them.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is just temporary, until the job is done maybe next month the job is finished, you can simply search for companies on trustpilot and review them looking for information about them.
Well, I did and was banned without warning. The reason was copy paste, but I have to write the description of the companies. I can't write a review by myself, in that case I will be responsible

Back