Legit đź‘Ť Beermoneyforum.com

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I did posted few reviews today and I checked my speed lol and I was only able to post 5 reviews in an hour so that was slow but I guess it's fine
It is okay really, when you get more fluidity maybe you do them faster, and if not, then nothing happens, it is always better to do 5 reviews than to do none!

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really wish I can run in that pace, I wouldn't be missing payouts consecutively as I am missing now. It is just a matter of time before you get to master it and your speed increases.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I really wish I can run in that pace, I wouldn't be missing payouts consecutively as I am missing now. It is just a matter of time before you get to master it and your speed increases.
I am currently doing about 15 reviews a day, I started doing about 5-6 then I went up to 10 and now I am for 15, every time I develop better with it, you should get to it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why there should be a balance between company reviews and comments and users should be allowed to earn from comments because not every user likes to post company reviews
yes but I think soon users will be able to earn from posting too since it's limited as far as I know BMF is cool it's not hard to write the review the only issue that it's kinda hard to find one that was not published already

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am currently doing about 15 reviews a day, I started doing about 5-6 then I went up to 10 and now I am for 15, every time I develop better with it, you should get to it.
I am really motivated and challenged. I would be getting into it from tomorrow. You know it is when you step into something that you would realize it might not be as difficult as you think.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am still earning from beermoneyforum but at the moment it is a little bit hard to earn from there, due to the fact that you have to write Reviews before you can earn.
yes it's kinda hard to write it but it helps me to write better and it's not something as long as article but the only thing that it's hard to find companies that are not reviewed already so it takes time to find it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
yes it's kinda hard to write it but it helps me to write better and it's not something as long as article but the only thing that it's hard to find companies that are not reviewed already so it takes time to find it
Actually, it's not that difficult, just search in countries where people don't usually do reviews, that is, companies from many countries, and find those that are not reviewed, that's how I do it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Oh thank you yes I think that's not so bad idea since my country is small most users are not from my country
Exactly, but not only your country, but many more, simply change countries on trustpilot, for example, Ireland, France, Belgium or others, you will be surprised at the number of companies that are not reviewed, in fact, most of them are not still reviewed

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I am really motivated and challenged. I would be getting into it from tomorrow. You know it is when you step into something that you would realize it might not be as difficult as you think.
That's it, just start and you will see how it flows, I am lazy every day to start with the first review but when I complete it, everything goes quickly, it's the best.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is okay really, when you get more fluidity maybe you do them faster, and if not, then nothing happens, it is always better to do 5 reviews than to do none!
That's correct. Although I am slow but that's OK. I don't have any high targets to achieve at least on beer money forum so I am happy with whatever amount that I can earn daily on the website.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That is a very good goal, I have proposed to do 15 reviews today, I still have to do a few today, but I will finish them without a doubt.
I am glad you are keeping yourself up with your target of posting at least 15 reviews daily and I am sure you will achieve your goal of earning and getting payment of $20

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think there are. The paid to post forum site, changed its model of business and it pays only for the company reviews Made by the users. However most people flown and the site is no longer very active as it used to be initially.
Now not a lot of people post comments most people are focused in writing only paid reviews it's okey and normal thing to do I just wish that more people would post comments

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why there should be a balance between company reviews and comments and users should be allowed to earn from comments because not every user likes to post company reviews
Yes of course I believe that most users will start only writing reviews it's not really good since nobody replies to those reviews so the forum is very inactive still it's nice to write a short review and get paid

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that one can't even use AI to write company reviews. This is practically not possible because the AI won't be able to know something about a company in Denmark. It is only possible if you are writing about popular companies.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's hard to write company reviews but many users are able to post and earn well from it and they are not using any shortcut so we can try to do the same

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that one can't even use AI to write company reviews. This is practically not possible because the AI won't be able to know something about a company in Denmark. It is only possible if you are writing about popular companies.
Yes it's important to write original reviews and if you use something like that chat GPT it can't write reviews for companies that was created in 2022 or ÄŤ023 since the data is based on 2021 generating content can also get you blocked very easily
Post automatically merged:

well the beer money forum is not as active since the new pay rates there are no new reviews and not a lot of activity I undertand why I mean we all lost motivation it seems haha

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am having a few issues posting on beer money forum but I am not much motivated to post so at present I am not even thinking about it so will see later

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
From my understanding despite the reduction in the pay rate,you still get to earn more on BMF comparing with other forums,they pay 0.01cents per commnet for 10 comments and 0.02cents per thread for 5 threads per hour then you are limited until after an hour and it refreshes back for you to earn in a smilar manner.It is still a good reward in my opinion.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From my understanding despite the reduction in the pay rate,you still get to earn more on BMF comparing with other forums,they pay 0.01cents per commnet for 10 comments and 0.02cents per thread for 5 threads per hour then you are limited until after an hour and it refreshes back for you to earn in a smilar manner.It is still a good reward in my opinion.
The last time I dealt with BMF, therefore many and many months ago, the website paid only for the company's reviews and not otherwise. There was recently an update to this change. If you know about it, could you please send me the link of that admin report?
Thank you.

Back