Legit đź‘Ť Beermoneyforum.com

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
The last time I dealt with BMF, therefore many and many months ago, the website paid only for the company's reviews and not otherwise. There was recently an update to this change. If you know about it, could you please send me the link of that admin report?
Thank you.
I would gladly do it but unfortunately it can take a bit of time as i do not have the luxury of time at the moment but just read my coment above because the information i have shared is factual that you still get rewards for coments and threads currently.It is just that the pay rate has been adjusted downwards like i earlier stated in my above coment.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yesterday I was able to access beer money forum through Mozilla firefox and was unable to log in through chrome, brave, edge and now I will soon start posting on the website

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
From my understanding despite the reduction in the pay rate,you still get to earn more on BMF comparing with other forums,they pay 0.01cents per commnet for 10 comments and 0.02cents per thread for 5 threads per hour then you are limited until after an hour and it refreshes back for you to earn in a smilar manner.It is still a good reward in my opinion.
That was then and not anymore. If you make your research, you will realize that the company is no more paying for comments. The only thing they are paying for now is company reviews

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Rewards Program Update:
+ 10 points per reply
+ 20 points per new thread

Unfortunately, the new management is not happy with the content quality and this is due to many forum members trying to cheat by using chatgpt to generate content and post it on our platform. Those doing this will be banned when they request cashout. Thank you!

Regards,
BMF Team

CLICK HERE Follow the link and scrow down to see the original post from Mr B himself stating the the reward system is live again as i stated above.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Rewards Program Update:
+ 10 points per reply

Unfortunately, the new management is not happy with the content quality and this is due to many forum members trying to cheat by using chatgpt to generate content and post it on our platform. Those doing this will be banned when they request cashout. Thank you!

Regards,
BMF Team

CLICK HERE Follow the link and scrow down to see the original post from Mr B himself stating the the reward system is live again as i stated above.
Forgive me Mr Carson, but reading that, it seems from what I understand that, after all, nothing has changed. That is, review companies that no one has done before with at least 300-400 characters and if everything is ok, you will receive 50 or more points. But at the bottom it is made clear that points will no longer be paid per post. Or maybe I misunderstood? Thank you.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Actually the new update on beer money forum is, you can earn from 5 comments and 10 threads in an hour and this was updated after several users complain about no earnings after 5 comments.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Forgive me Mr Carson, but reading that, it seems from what I understand that, after all, nothing has changed. That is, review companies that no one has done before with at least 300-400 characters and if everything is ok, you will receive 50 or more points. But at the bottom it is made clear that points will no longer be paid per post. Or maybe I misunderstood? Thank you.
The coment by @Hate2Wait has just clarified the same thing i am trying to say here,you can get rewards for coments and threads now,i have done it and in all the sections that pay you can earn but you are limited to five comments and 10 threads per hour if i am not mistaken and the system refreshes and you are able to earn after the hour elapses.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We need to be attentive at the website to be aware of the new updates and it is sad that beer money forum did not posted this at first and posted only after a user asked for it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Rewards Program Update:
+ 10 points per reply

Regards,
BMF Team

I will give it a try to see if it will work because I only know that you are only going to get paid for Company reviews and not any other thing
Thanks for sharing though

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I will give it a try to see if it will work because I only know that you are only going to get paid for Company reviews and not any other thing
Thanks for sharing though
Always welcome,in all sections that you earn for posting threads and comments everything should work just fine.Happy earnings and always at your service to the best of my capabilities.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
The last time I dealt with BMF, therefore many and many months ago, the website paid only for the company's reviews and not otherwise. There was recently an update to this change. If you know about it, could you please send me the link of that admin report?
Thank you.
Yes, there is a change now. It's back to paying for comments and posting threads too. I didn't visit the site when it stopped paying for threads and comments. I am there only for comments. I visited the site again and it has resumed paying for comments.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You can still earn from beer money forum and can earn every hour so it is not like referral index forum from where you can earn $1 max and you can earn more from bmf

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Always welcome,in all sections that you earn for posting threads and comments everything should work just fine.Happy earnings and always at your service to the best of my capabilities.
Thank you very much for sharing this opportunity with us. I tried and it worked which means that it is back to pay us for real. I will try to create time for it so that I won't be left out.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thank you very much for sharing this opportunity with us. I tried and it worked which means that it is back to pay us for real. I will try to create time for it so that I won't be left out.
You are right and glad that everything is working out for you as it is for me.The pay rate is still the best here if you can calculate because you are able to make a significant amount per hour for comenting and writing threads.But i still make emphasis that we need to evolve as ptp workers and earn aside from just posting and above all the one key area we neglect is the market place were we should get to inter-trade even with forum currency.This is like the job market for earners and workers and we can create liquidity if we can have active members there willing to offload even a $100 daily.

How is that possible through having more active members partronizing the market place.This seems like the major issue with a lot of paid to post sites.That is to pay people working there due to relapses in the ad revenue.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
After reading some comments here, I get to know that they are paying for only five comments and ten threads in an hour. I was not aware of that. That's why I didn't get any credit for few comments there and kept wandering why.
So, we can come again after an hour and comment again. Can someone clarify on that? Thank you.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
After reading some comments here, I get to know that they are paying for only five comments and ten threads in an hour. I was not aware of that. That's why I didn't get any credit for few comments there and kept wandering why.
So, we can come again after an hour and comment again. Can someone clarify on that? Thank you.
I have not really made so much comments but I guess that is how it is. Yhe only thing I am worried about is the number of words that they want us to write per comment and threads.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am still not feeling positive about posting on beer money forum but I may need to start soon as my daily earnings are dipping badly so I need to do something about it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
The issue of my account is still on ground, my account was banned for having multiple accounts recently, i have tried reaching out to the admin through email and even the contact form for the matter to be investigated, cause i have just a single active account there. But till now no response from them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Beer money forum is still the best and even though they have reduced the pay rates still it has max active users so its still doing so well and they may increase rewards after some time

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.368
Raw Dex
$0.721
The new update about the platform is that you can only make 5 post in an hour for the comment and you can make 10 threads in an hour which means that you are only given the chance to make 30 cent in an hour on the platform.

Back