Legit đź‘Ť Beermoneyforum.com

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi Flor, thank you so much for agreeing, by the way, we have to write in replies at least 30 words and in a new post thread, 90 words, or else, our posts will be removed and deducted. Let us always review the updates from the site owner.
To make sure it's not deleted we should always post lengthy discussion. So that's probably the reason my posts were deleted. Thanks for letting me know. I am not sure if I will still go there lol, I'd rather stay here and at myLot.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
To make sure it's not deleted we should always post lengthy discussion. So that's probably the reason my posts were deleted. Thanks for letting me know. I am not sure if I will still go there lol, I'd rather stay here and at myLot.
There is a lengthy message from the site owner, try to review them to get alarmed hehe. It is a recent post . That is why posts here under replies as you see are made longer.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you explore and search well in the forum you will see that there are topics of all kinds, there is talk of everything sure you will find more threads to comment it
Yes I'll try to find that because we can earn 2 cents per comment and if we can find new topics then we can post threads and can earn 5 cents per thread. I'm near to the minimum threshold so will request payment very soon.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
Yes I'll try to find that because we can earn 2 cents per comment and if we can find new topics then we can post threads and can earn 5 cents per thread. I'm near to the minimum threshold so will request payment very soon.
Yes, every day I make the comments I can, I always find topics that I like and I talk to many people there who simply respond to my messages because users already know me well.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, every day I make the comments I can, I always find topics that I like and I talk to many people there who simply respond to my messages because users already know me well.
Yes it does help when you keep commenting because you will find users that are interested in replying and this is how you can keep on replying and earning from your posts. Surely I'll try to do the same from tomorrow.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
Yex this is a legit site but I was banned by the admin here over reasons best known to him. I hope those on the site now are enjoying it.
Why do I ban you the administrator? I think if you have not done anything wrong or outside the rules it should not be so, I would like to know if it is possible.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.245
Raw Dex
$0.083
Why do I ban you the administrator? I think if you have not done anything wrong or outside the rules it should not be so, I would like to know if it is possible.

Even I don't understand as I hear lots of users here say that they were banned by Mr B but I never felt he/she is bad or illogical to the users. I always enjoy being on that site.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know till date because I just try accessung the site the next time after logging out earlier but I couldn't. I don't think he used to states the reason he will just ban you and that will be the end of it

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.655
I didn't know about the word count on beermoney forum. However the downside part of it is having threads removed even if it has the required word count and a quality content.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's another annoying thing about the site , is sudden removal of threads with no excuse or reason given . And funny enough you were so sure that the thread had no problem at all.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
Even I don't understand as I hear lots of users here say that they were banned by Mr B but I never felt he/she is bad or illogical to the users. I always enjoy being on that site.
I think the same, although it is true that I have heard that, there will be some reason, he takes the quality of the answers and spam very seriously, but I do not know
I don't know till date because I just try accessung the site the next time after logging out earlier but I couldn't. I don't think he used to states the reason he will just ban you and that will be the end of it
Had you been on the site for a long time? Have you tried to contact Mr.B in any way?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there's any need for that,the best bet thing I did which is better for me Is to move to another site and I think I'm better for it now

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Beermoneyforum is a great site just that its very strict. I have seen a lot of people complain about being banned from the site. But all in all the site pays, the admin is always activate to attend to queries.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I have been a member of BMF since 2018, and I must admit that it is legit and it really pays. Also for one year, it paid almost double for each post and up to 250 points for each new approved thread.

Mr. B is strict but always good. I am not sure if he is still the one managing the moderation part of his site. I think it is being handled by someone who was hired as mod. I am only assuming, do not quote me. When he, Mr. B started his site, he was very responsive. I like his enthusiasm, he replied back so quickly. Today, no more Mr. B. I have not received any responses from the messages I sent the BMF Support. đź‘Ž For me

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
Mr. B is strict but always good. I am not sure if he is still the one managing the moderation part of his site. I think it is being handled by someone who was hired as mod. I am only assuming, do not quote me. When he, Mr. B started his site, he was very responsive. I like his enthusiasm, he replied back so quickly. Today, no more Mr. B. I have not received any responses from the messages I sent the BMF Support. đź‘Ž For me
I also believe that, I also think that it is not just a moderator, but there are several, but I suppose that the fact of banning someone will be consulted in conceso unless it is obvious to do it for spam or trash comments

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Well, I have been a member of BMF since 2018, and I must admit that it is legit and it really pays. Also for one year, it paid almost double for each post and up to 250 points for each new approved thread.
Yes back then pay rates were really good but from few months the pay rates have reduced a little but still it's not bad and many users are able to make $1 daily or even more. I hope they can move back to the previous rate and that will be best for us

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the payment rate do fluctuate due to the revenue generated from the Ads on the site. No body like to run a business at a loss so I understand them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I messaged the admin weeks ago and asked him when can we expect the rewards to go back to how they were a few months ago and he said it'll take some time

Back