Before you accept that job offer

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always find out about any employer before I agree to work anywhere. If I can't sufficient information, I won't even take the offer. I don't have the time to gamble with a job and see if it would work or not.
It is one of the investigation to carry out before you accept any kind of job offer because you must know the status of the employer.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I don't have any plans on working for anyone for long but before I accept that job offer I would make sure that it's the best and most convenient among others

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many things that you have to consider before you accept that job offer. First of all,
Ask why the former employee left: Try and do an investigation into why the former employee left the organization. It might just help you dodge a bullet.

Ask about off days: You have to be clear which days you would be working. So that they would not call you Sunday midnights to come and work.

Ask when and how they would pay you : You don't want your salaries to be delayed. And you won't want them to pay you through a means you are not comfortable getting salaries.
This is a very good write-up and a very important factor that gets missed out by many before accepting their job offers. Your mental health is much more important than accepting a toxic job offer with a high pay - and people need to realize this.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With the way organizations are mismanaging their staff now, it is necessary to investigate an employer to know what he is capable of so that you would not be trapped in a tight corner with a bad job.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always find out about any employer before I agree to work anywhere. If I can't sufficient information, I won't even take the offer. I don't have the time to gamble with a job and see if it would work or not.

The fact of the matter remains that it is very important to understand all the terms of service before you could agree to accept a job offer. Some companies do offer a list of terms of service and it is included in the contract as well.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before you accept any job offer, ut is better to look at the working conditions and also ensure that it is suitable to for you because this is one of the ways to be comfortable at work.

Back