Being poor: fate or choice?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yup also for peaple who live in low tier counries they want to make money they try however it's not easy to make money for them at all no matter how much they try in some counries you can't do anything about it so you are poor for the rest of your life
There is no way you can be condemned to poverty for the rest of your life. We have heard countless true life stories of poor people from tier 3 countries were able to make a turnaround in their lives.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I like to improve on my earnings and it's more like setting a standard for myself and I feel earning $100 minimum every month can help me sustain and do better in life

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The problem that most people have is that they believe that hardwork alone can free the from poverty. Smart work has to combine with hardwork for you to make it in life.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
Yup also for peaple who live in low tier counries they want to make money they try however it's not easy to make money for them at all no matter how much they try in some counries you can't do anything about it so you are poor for the rest of your life
Sometimes the only thing to do is to move to another country to get better opportunities, but unfortunately an international moving is not for everyone. Illnesses of family members may force people to stay in their country. Third aged parents and grandparents, the same. There could be the option to earn a new skill to work online for companies that pay big salaries, but the mishap is the following: to learn a new skill, you need a course and lot of time you must pay for that course. Meanwhile, if the course is too demanding, you must stop to work to attend the course and to study. If you are poor, you simply can't stop to work. It's like a cat chasing its tail. The loophole could be online tasks that pay discreetly and meanwhile they don't need those super skills typical of the IT area. For ex., several paid to post forums like this, where the true skill you need is a discreet or good English language level. You won't become rich, but if you dedicate several hours per day among multiple forums, you can meet ends.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have seen people that don't like to work hard and leave everything to fate which is not a good thing and this way they will always beg for money from others

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
What a pitiful situation! Being lazy while begging for money is not that big deal. And such people can't obviously blame the fate cause their laziness but themselves. Even more pitiful the extreme ease a lot of such people find relatives and friends well disposed to support them. It looks like such a people has a great talent to inspire a lot of compassion in spite of their laziness.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Actually, we cannot judge those poor people. We do not know their struggles. We do not know if they are so sick or weren't able to finish even in high school because they supported their parents who are incapable to work. .

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
I agree, even if I strongly prefer the word predestination to fate. If you try your best to improve your situation, but:
-plan n.1 fails...
-plan n.2 fails...
-plan n. 3 fails...
Well, when plan n.3 fails, I'd begin to think that choice has nothing to do, it's not your fault at all, but outdoor circumstances we can't control at all are the guilty. OK, maybe plan n.4 will work to not die in poverty, even if it won't make you wealthy.
I have seen people trying all sorts of business in vain, trying to get employed they are really getting the jobs but after receiving the salaries misfortunes and problems come to take all the moneys leaving the people languishing in debts and poverty for life my friend.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is always an opportunity to earn but some people simply do not want to grab the opportunity for they simply don't want to improve their situation and therefore poverty become their destiny.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many factors, some of which are outside our control, determine whether we ascend to riches. So, it is not wise to state that a person is poor entirely owing to his/her choices.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
I have seen people trying all sorts of business in vain, trying to get employed they are really getting the jobs but after receiving the salaries misfortunes and problems come to take all the moneys leaving the people languishing in debts and poverty for life my friend.
I'm so sorry cause such a mishap. That's way I can't believe poverty is always a choice. It's not. It's true that lazy people do exist, but I suppose it's the minority (at least, that's how in my former country it works: only a minority is really lazy, but the media, especially the TV manipulated by left party politicians try to pass such a misleading information, probably to justify the destruction of welfare). In a country lacking welfare, poverty is really fate (better said, it's circumstances' fault). And lot of time, to get rid of poverty in such countries, the only way is God's intervention. Why doesn't it happen regularly? Until we know, because God doesn't lie. He said sin leads to all sort of mishap and our ancestor Adam was well advised. When Original Sin entered the world, poverty became unavoidable.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no excuse that anyone can give for being poor. We know that misfortunes happen to people but a person's financial situation is a product of the decisions he or she has made.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually, we cannot judge those poor people. We do not know their struggles. We do not know if they are so sick or weren't able to finish even in high school because they supported their parents who are incapable to work. .
Yes we can't judge people who are poor they are definitely not lazy because nobody wants to be poor ever also some companies don't like hiring poor people maybe they lack education or they live in very poor country

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Yes we can't judge people who are poor they are definitely not lazy because nobody wants to be poor ever also some companies don't like hiring poor people maybe they lack education or they live in very poor country
That's so right, sometimes bad circumstances evade someone to reach his goals but he or she needs to fight the bad circumstance to live life the way humans must be. We're all unique but fate blocks the fate that leads to a better tomorrow if you're weak and lazy.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's so right, sometimes bad circumstances evade someone to reach his goals but he or she needs to fight the bad circumstance to live life the way humans must be. We're all unique but fate blocks the fate that leads to a better tomorrow if you're weak and lazy.
Yes for example the most popular football player in the world Cristiano Ronaldo was also very poor he often begged for food but look at him now

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Yes for example the most popular football player in the world Cristiano Ronaldo was also very poor he often begged for food but look at him now
There are so many of them that started from rags to riches like the owner of SM Mega Malls in the Philippines, Henry Sy. Before creating his business empire he sold slippers and roam around selling slippers bare footed.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many of them that started from rags to riches like the owner of SM Mega Malls in the Philippines, Henry Sy. Before creating his business empire he sold slippers and roam around selling slippers bare footed.
Wow no matter how impossible it may sound it's possible to become better the most important thing is Passion and hard work

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have seen people that like to leave everything on fate and this is the worst mindset because you cannot just leave things like that and should work hard and learn skills.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Wow no matter how impossible it may sound it's possible to become better the most important thing is Passion and hard work
That's why we still have the chance to become millionaires šŸ˜. Let's work harder achieve our passive income, invest and invest. It's the only way to reach richness. There's nothing impossible. Those poor may have a big chance of they're willing to change their statuses.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is easy for those of us who have everything well laid out to claim that certainn people are poor because they do not work hard. I beg to differ.
Take the case of a child who is born to poor parents. Owing to poverty, this child misses out on school. The child also has no access to well-paying job opportunities. I strongly feel that this person should not be condemned for being poor.

Back