Delayed Payment: Is it considered not legit?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.523
I am not sure if it is a bad sign that a site delayed its payment for a month. I sent follow-up messages to earncash.bond but to no avail. It seems that the site is not a paying anymore and even the Answeree. What do you think, guys? Any thoughts about it?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.200
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry to know about it. Just for a few days and see if they respond to your message. It's mostly true that if the payment is delayed the site is likely to be a scam. I can relate this to the site bubblews.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry about your hanging payment but I don't think earn cash bound will ever pay again .if a site couldn't pay for a whole month then that is a red flag for me l, I. Might not quite the site but I will draw back in my activities till I'm paid . delayed payment is a scam indicator.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
I am not sure if it is a bad sign that a site delayed its payment for a month. I sent follow-up messages to earncash.bond but to no avail. It seems that the site is not a paying anymore and even the Answeree. What do you think, guys? Any thoughts about it?
Just be patient you do not know the problem of the site owner like its Google AdSense or site maintenance.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.200
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also stop my activities till I don't receive my previous payments from the site. One should be careful while dealing with such sites. It should not happen that you worked hard on the site for a month and at the end, you don't get anything out of it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
It's a heart breaking feeling if not paid after the required amount to apply for a cash out. We can feel the madness to the nerves but if paid we feel like we're on Cloud 9 hehehe.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a heart breaking feeling if not paid after the required amount to apply for a cash out. We can feel the madness to the nerves but if paid we feel like we're on Cloud 9 hehehe.
Cloud 9 will be an understatement then, the feeling will be out of this world no matter how small it is. There was a time I tried reverse betting where I have to guess the wrong score, I staked a match but it was a loss since my balance remain zero even after the match, I was really pained but after 3 day my balance was updated with a note the the website was malfunction then. I actually won the game.🤗

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It seems its a scam site. But the owner is really good. he creates a website and lowers people in and once he has managed to get a few proof of payments to motivate the others he stops paying. I wish there was a way we could be able to tell owners of sites before we dedicate our time and energy in them.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It seems its a scam site. But the owner is really good. he creates a website and lowers people in and once he has managed to get a few proof of payments to motivate the others he stops paying. I wish there was a way we could be able to tell owners of sites before we dedicate our time and energy in them.
I also wish there is a way to know the site owners before joining so as to avoid cases like this, or even a way to get back to those admin that later scammed at the long run. Sadly there is no such for now.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
Cloud 9 will be an understatement then, the feeling will be out of this world no matter how small it is. There was a time I tried reverse betting where I have to guess the wrong score, I staked a match but it was a loss since my balance remain zero even after the match, I was really pained but after 3 day my balance was updated with a note the the website was malfunction then. I actually won the game.🤗
Wow that was a blessing in disguise. That was your lucky day, That winning was indeed yours. Are you still there this time?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow that was a blessing in disguise. That was your lucky day, That winning was indeed yours. Are you still there this time?
I was really happy because I have already accepted my loose I was lucky then. But sadly, the website scammed after a few month. I lost over $200 as of then. So now when it comes to betting. I can't do it at all.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
I was really happy because I have already accepted my loose I was lucky then. But sadly, the website scammed after a few month. I lost over $200 as of then. So now when it comes to betting. I can't do it at all.
What a fate, sorry for that losing a big amount. I'm sure it wasn't in your imagination that site turned a scam it's totally freaking out.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What a fate, sorry for that losing a big amount. I'm sure it wasn't in your imagination that site turned a scam it's totally freaking out.
Never was it my imagination, I was perplexed to the brim when the app wen offline officially same with the web version of the site . i felt so bad for loosing that much couple with the fact that I was a little broke then .

Back