Delayed Payment: Is it considered not legit?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm so sorry for that bad experience of yours. That was unpredictable. Hoping the admin of that can't have a better sleep.
I also hope so because the rate at which those guys reap people was so alarming my uncle lost thousands of dollars to the site which has really affect him, not only that there are more people I know that also lost something to the site, and the first indicator was that they are about to scam was this delaying payment, the site owners still have the mind to blame flutterwave for that. The court have to intervene before we realize the site scammed us legally. Lol.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.003
I'm so sorry for that bad experience of yours. That was unpredictable. Hoping the admin of that can't have a better sleep.

Yes, it's unpredictable. It's very demotivating when you work hard for a month but you dont get payment for your work. Hope the admin listens to your request.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It would have been better to skip this website as the pay was little and you really need to work hard to be able to earn and the website looks like a cheap domain and have a very unattractive interface and have a non friendly admin whose only purpose is to scam users

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Yes, it's unpredictable. It's very demotivating when you work hard for a month but you dont get payment for your work. Hope the admin listens to your request.
They won't listen if there is nothing to pay for the members. That is their hocus focus to divert their attention to avoid payment. They just do not reply.
Post automatically merged:

I also hope so because the rate at which those guys reap people was so alarming my uncle lost thousands of dollars to the site which has really affect him, not only that there are more people I know that also lost something to the site, and the first indicator was that they are about to scam was this delaying payment, the site owners still have the mind to blame flutterwave for that. The court have to intervene before we realize the site scammed us legally. Lol.
They have ways to divert the members' minds by having invalid reasons, better the admins like that shut down the site automatically so all will know the site turned bankrupt.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They won't listen if there is nothing to pay for the members. That is their hocus focus to divert their attention to avoid payment. They just do not reply.
Which is bad, even if there is nothing to pay he members, the admin should at least reply or better still inform the members about the situation at hand.
They have ways to divert the members' minds by having invalid reasons, better the admins like that shut down the site automatically so all will know the site turned bankrupt
They won't. Those guys are always happy to rip people off their hard earn money. They derives so much joy in that.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
Your first line should be what everyone should do. When once you are not paid on a site then you should stop work until payment is effected
I also stop my activities till I don't receive my previous payments from the site. One should be careful while dealing with such sites. It should not happen that you worked hard on the site for a month and at the end, you don't get anything out

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Which is bad, even if there is nothing to pay he members, the admin should at least reply or better still inform the members about the situation at hand.

They won't. Those guys are always happy to rip people off their hard earn money. They derives so much joy in that.
They are frigid human beings. All they see in mind is $$$. They never care about the agony of the victims.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
Some websites pays 1st of each month means all payouts are processed 1st of the month instead of handle payments everyday. Means all users reaching 1 $ or 10 $ payout or anything will be paid first of the month and not upon demand. For Earn Cash Bond there was scam alert from @Ginger means it will be hard that they pay users but I still interact after you say payment goes automatically to your PayPal account and after sign of scam there will no be no interaction then I think even participate for free will not worth it as no one will participate.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
It's OK to wait if the website has good payment history but the website you are talking about is a scam because they have scammed me and my referrals
They did pay me for a couple of times. It seems they stopped paying the members now. It has been more than five days that they promised to pay but no payment or even an advisory from them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It was not just about the delayed payment but the admin was not responsible and why they didn't answered me and paid me that day and you were paid the next day. If my posts were not good or as per their requirements then they should have told me about it.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
It's really frustrating to lose part of your pay because of the dishonesty of others. I think it's even better if an online job scams you. It's more painful when your day job witholds your money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If a website which has good payment history and has never delayed payments and the admin asks us to wait for a month for the payment then we can wait because of good image of the website and if they are already delaying payments then it sure is a scam

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many reasons of delayed payment, we cannot just jump into scam declaration for late payment. Sometimes site dely payments due to revenue issue, sometimes processor issue, there are reason

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even if there is issues with revenue or processor issues as you have mentioned @Yugocean the admin should know it is important to keep members updated on every recent updates. What should a member think when his payment is been delayed and the admin is not responding again?, the first thing to come to his mind will be SCAM.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I agree and as I said above if the website is paying without any delay and the admin is responsive then we can expect delay in payments at some point and if they update us that there is some issue with the revenue or any other thing we will wait but not on website like Earn cash

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most forum's payments are not automatic rather they are manually paid by the admin with that delay in payments are expected and if that happens the admin should carry all members along to keep them from thinking otherwise.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I remember on forum coin whenever admin is going off for few days he always announce this 3-4 days in advance and mention that the payments and reply to PMs will be delayed and he will be back to work in 4-5 days and this is what we all prefer

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
It's really frustrating to lose part of your pay because of the dishonesty of others. I think it's even better if an online job scams you. It's more painful when your day job witholds your money.
And the money might even be a big one it can be really frustrating. We just have to be careful where we work.

Back