Delayed Payment: Is it considered not legit?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember on forum coin whenever admin is going off for few days he always announce this 3-4 days in advance and mention that the payments and reply to PMs will be delayed and he will be back to work in 4-5 days and this is what we all prefer
That's the best way to run a forum, admin going off without any prior notice will only drag the site's reputation in the mud just like earn cash bond and others.
And the money might even be a big one it can be really frustrating. We just have to be careful where we work.
No matter the amount either big or small it is very frustrating having it withheld somewhere.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Many times we see even Beer Money forum dot com admin goes away without any notice to members but they have never been scammed so most users have trust in the website and like how it operates and manages with how they pay

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Beer money forum have accumulated enough trust from it's members to do that without alarming anyone. I think if a forum can be that trusted then there shouldn't be issues of users getting agitated about their payments was delayed .

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is the reason I never rush with my payment withdrawal on Beer money forum dot com, and forum coin dot com as both are highly trusted and have a large payment history without any payments delays or anything that is alarming of them

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't rush my payments on forum coin either because of the level of trust, never have I heard a member complain about his/her payment getting delayed for no reason .even though forum coin is old, that doesn't affected it's paying status.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not aware of any such incident and I don't know which member is that but I have my trust on the website and that's why I am active there daily and like to earn and participate in whatever contests and offers they have for us, If you wish you can sell the FC to me and I am ready to pay in BCH or LTC or even in RIF

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is a system of bulk payments and is not followed by any other website but the good thing is you don't have to pay any Paypal fee on those payments so if you made $5 you will get a complete payment of $5 in your PayPal account.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
That's the best way to run a forum, admin going off without any prior notice will only drag the site's reputation in the mud just like earn cash bond and others.

No matter the amount either big or small it is very frustrating having it withheld somewhere.
Yeah no payment should be delayed because it took maybe weeks to accumulate such to reach a payout. So we need to be paid at least on time.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not aware of any such incident and I don't know which member is that but I have my trust on the website and that's why I am active there daily and like to earn and participate in whatever contests and offers they have for us, If you wish you can sell the FC to me and I am ready to pay in BCH or LTC or even in RIF
So you do offer his offer for FC ? That's nice .
This is a system of bulk payments and is not followed by any other website but the good thing is you don't have to pay any Paypal fee on those payments so if you made $5 you will get a complete payment of $5 in your PayPal account.
That payment option seems good to me, since there will be no fees deducted from the actual amount. Although at times we would want to accumulate our earning to something before withdrawing, but it's still good.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not sure if it is a bad sign that a site delayed its payment for a month. I sent follow-up messages to earncash.bond but to no avail. It seems that the site is not a paying anymore and even the Answeree. What do you think, guys? Any thoughts about it?

Well, you must ask other people on the website and see if they have received any payments. Do they have a forum where members could interact with each other?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.200
Raw Dex
$0.030
There is no hope for any site that is delaying payments for almost a month. Such site is dying already.

I won't work for such a site which delays it's payment for a month. I remember bubblews also did it and finally shut down its operations and never ever respond to the people complaining about their payment requests.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Delayed payment by itself is not necessarily considered "not legit." However, it can depend on the context and the terms agreed upon by the parties involved. For example, if the terms of a contract specify that payment is due by a certain date and the payment is delayed without a valid reason, that could be considered a breach of contract. On the other hand, if the terms allow for a grace period or if the delay is due to a legitimate reason (such as a dispute over the quality of goods or services), then it may not be considered not legit. Ultimately, whether a delayed payment is considered not legit depends on the specific circumstances and agreements in place.

Back