Do you accept any kind of crypto for your services?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to working online as a freelancer the one thing you want to be able to do is to offer as many payment options as you can that will allow as many people as possible to be able to use your services without running into the issue of paying for it. One that I have seen that is growing more popular is crypto.

I myself have started accepting both Bitcoin and Litecoin at the moment and whilst I haven't had any orders using the crypto payment I am excited to see how well it will do and how many more customers I may get with that option.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Yes accepting crypto payments is okay and mostly accepting payments in BTC,ETH,LTC and BCH is what is most convenient.But just coming up with one unless there is a negotiation or request from a client due to a reason.Cryptocurrency has pushed through to be a legal tender and so much advancement in this regard has been made.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Right now I just use PayPal. I think I need to learn more about crypto currencies. I'm not comfortable to use it as I'm not familiar with it
Most of the cryptocurrency platforms are favourable now but it is best if you started claiming it free first from faucets and gpt sites that you can work on without investments and get to withdraw in crytpocurrency.One good example is faucetpay.It has been an excellent platform so far.

Last edited:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Of course not, I will not accept all types of crypto for services, I will only accept crypto that is liquid meaning available in the market or available on many crypto exchanges.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.433
I am planning to accept some crypto in future since most of the paypal , payoneer work is monopolized by large companies, and well connected officials

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I have never accepted crypto currency as payment for my business before though, but i really do not mind taking either Litecoin or Bitcoin cash as a payment method in the futrure.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to working online as a freelancer the one thing you want to be able to do is to offer as many payment options as you can that will allow as many people as possible to be able to use your services without running into the issue of paying for it. One that I have seen that is growing more popular is crypto.

I myself have started accepting both Bitcoin and Litecoin at the moment and whilst I haven't had any orders using the crypto payment I am excited to see how well it will do and how many more customers I may get with that option.

Yes, I accept any kind of crypto, when you receive the crypto you just have to change it to a stable coin and sell it for cash.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Yes, I accept any kind of crypto, when you receive the crypto you just have to change it to a stable coin and sell it for cash.
Not all types of crypto can be traded or exchanged on market exchanges, so you have to choose crypto that is available in many markets, especially on well-known crypto exchanges like Binance.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not all types of crypto can be traded or exchanged on market exchanges, so you have to choose crypto that is available in many markets, especially on well-known crypto exchanges like Binance.
Probably, that is actually very important and necessary. You need to choose cryptocurrencies that are popular and listed on popular crypto exchanges.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

The only cryptocurrencies I love to get paid with is Bitcoin cash because it has a lower transaction fee which means that you do not have to pay a higher money for transaction fee

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
I never experienced being paid with cryptocurrency for my services. I still prefer to accept dollar currency. It is better this way than making my life complicated with first option mentioned.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
There was a time when I was not interested in any type of crypto and was just sticking with Paypal only but these days I am interested in crypto and won't mind accepting any

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Accepting crypto currency as payment is the most convenient way to receive payment especially if you're dealing with foreign clients. It's so easy, fast and cheap. I have sold a gadget for crypto.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Accepting crypto currency as payment is the most convenient way to receive payment especially if you're dealing with foreign clients. It's so easy, fast and cheap. I have sold a gadget for crypto.
It is true that accepting payment in cryptocurrency is the most acceptable form of investment.

Back