Do you accept any kind of crypto for your services?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Most of the people prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency because it is very fast and it is reliable as well.
Half of the people receiving payment in cryptocurrencies make deposits to their Payeer account or even convert it to RUB to invest in Russian investment platforms. Half the others are using wallets like exodus trust wallet Coinbase Coinpayments or Binance.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only accept mainstream cryptocurrencies like litecoin, BCH, Bitcoin. Apart from these, I won't accept anyone. I also accept stable coins. All those doge coin doesn't move me. I do what I can have some level of confidence on.
Most of the people would love to receive their payment in litecoin and bch because of its low transaction fee and its transaction speed.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I actually have to confess that I have fallen in love with BCH lately. Most of the transactions I do with them are hassle free. And their value has maintained stability over a long period.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
When it comes to working online as a freelancer the one thing you want to be able to do is to offer as many payment options as you can that will allow as many people as possible to be able to use your services without running into the issue of paying for it. One that I have seen that is growing more popular is crypto.

I myself have started accepting both Bitcoin and Litecoin at the moment and whilst I haven't had any orders using the crypto payment I am excited to see how well it will do and how many more customers I may get with that option.

Accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method for your services is a very smart way to stay at the top it your game, it means the business is dynamic and can easily adapt to many circumstances or trends to bring profit to the business.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Before agreeing to be paid in any crypto, you must check the market to know if it is safe. There was a time I was paid in litecoin and before I know a dip set in and the payment didn't reach it's value any longer.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
When I use online sites I rarely see that they allow crypto as a payment method most of them only allow PayPal of card I don't mind that but it would be nice if I can pay with crypto too

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Cryptocurrency used to be paid on this site but I guess the site owner just had problems with it recently. Other paid to post forums still pay with cryptocurrencies though. Only few don't.
When I use online sites I rarely see that they allow crypto as a payment method most of them only allow PayPal of card I don't mind that but it would be nice if I can pay with crypto too

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For now I won't accept crypto-currency even when I am into it. This is because I have seen a significant fall in the prices of the bitcoin in a matter of fact.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I
The price of Bitcoin has gone down tremendously and it is difficult to maintain.
I am being amazed at the prices of the bitcoins this year. There was time when bitcoin stood hundred thousands of the USD. I think in my opinion whatever rebound the bitcoin can make it can never reach hundred thousands USD

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I

I am being amazed at the prices of the bitcoins this year. There was time when bitcoin stood hundred thousands of the USD. I think in my opinion whatever rebound the bitcoin can make it can never reach hundred thousands USD
Don't be surprised that the price of Bitcoin can be pushed by the huge acceptance from the whales.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to be paid in crypto for all the services that I do render than to be paid in my local currency as I could do a lot of things with the crypto that is being paid into my wallet which would bring forth more profits for me than when it is being paid in my local currency.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I don't need Bitcoin as payment as it stands. It's transaction fees are too much. I accept only BCH, Litecoin and USDT. Any cryptocurrency apart from these is a no no for me.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
For me, I can only receive cryptocurrency payments using stable coins,. preferably USDT. The wave of volatility in the cryptocurrencies market is very high these days. I don't want payment for me work to drop in value so much before it gets to me.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to working online as a freelancer the one thing you want to be able to do is to offer as many payment options as you can that will allow as many people as possible to be able to use your services without running into the issue of paying for it. One that I have seen that is growing more popular is crypto.

I myself have started accepting both Bitcoin and Litecoin at the moment and whilst I haven't had any orders using the crypto payment I am excited to see how well it will do and how many more customers I may get with that option.

When it comes to working online , most times I like accepting stable coins like USDT , and if that's not available then I prefer to receive litecoin or Bitcoin and sometimes I just go for available options.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is critical to accept different kinds of crypto for your services because cryptocurrency is as become a global payment system and each and every individuals are using it .

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I currently prefer taking my pay as cryptocurrency because I do keep my savings online and invest it. This makes it easier for me to track and manage instead of using fiat.

Back