Do you accept any kind of crypto for your services?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
When it comes to working online , most times I like accepting stable coins like USDT , and if that's not available then I prefer to receive litecoin or Bitcoin and sometimes I just go for available options.
I have heard that Bitcoin network fees are on the high side due to congestion on the Blockchain. Does it not bother you receiving payments in Bitcoin? I use LTC though.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
When it comes to working online as a freelancer the one thing you want to be able to do is to offer as many payment options as you can that will allow as many people as possible to be able to use your services without running into the issue of paying for it. One that I have seen that is growing more popular is crypto.

I myself have started accepting both Bitcoin and Litecoin at the moment and whilst I haven't had any orders using the crypto payment I am excited to see how well it will do and how many more customers I may get with that option.

Do you accept any kind of crypto for your services?
Definitely, you would see people patronizing simply because of the fact that you're accepting crypto as a payment method

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I received crypto for my service for the first time in 2016. Since then, I have been using crypto to sell my services as well as receive payments from my employers.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I received crypto for my service for the first time in 2016. Since then, I have been using crypto to sell my services as well as receive payments from my employers.
I accept crypto as payment for services I render but I don't accept any how cryptocurrency. I prefer to take bitcoin cash and liteoin because of their transaction fee and their transaction speed.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Aha yes, I also use LTC or BCH for transaction. I try to avoid payment in BTC or ETH. However, I do not store my assets in LTC or BCH as these coins are not so profitable.

Back