Do you accept any kind of crypto for your services?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to working online as a freelancer the one thing you want to be able to do is to offer as many payment options as you can that will allow as many people as possible to be able to use your services without running into the issue of paying for it. One that I have seen that is growing more popular is crypto.

I myself have started accepting both Bitcoin and Litecoin at the moment and whilst I haven't had any orders using the crypto payment I am excited to see how well it will do and how many more customers I may get with that option.

Do you accept any kind of crypto for your services?
Crypto currency is a very good form of payment and I would not mind to be paid through it though not all crypto coin I will accept as a means of my payment for the services which I give as not all crypto coin has a good value and can be swapped for a bigger and better crypto coin without fees being deducted for the action carried.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Probably, that is actually very important and necessary. You need to choose cryptocurrencies that are popular and listed on popular crypto exchanges.
Exactly dear, we must choose and only accept crypto that is easy to liquidate, especially those with a high marketcap, and of course we will not accept sleeping crypto and dead crypto.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I don't know but I like any payment form but for crypto I accept or also prefer both Bitcoin and Litecoin for now. I don't store but Change it to my Naira

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I don't know but I like any payment form but for crypto I accept or also prefer both Bitcoin and Litecoin for now. I don't store but Change it to my Naira
Bitcoin and Litecoin are highly liquid cryptos and are available on all crypto exchanges, so you don't have to worry about saving or swapping to fiat money. but the value of your crypto will decrease because you have to pay transaction fees and blockchain fees.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
Most of the people prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency because it is very fast and it is reliable as well.
If the site is the only mode of payment, it is fine with me. Although most sites that I am working with, they usually pay through PayPal. That is why I am not that well-equipped in using them yet.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of the people prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency because it is very fast and it is reliable as well.
The truth is that majority of people prefer to receive money in cryptocurrency but there are some others who do not know know how to use cryptocurrency. So it may be problematic to them.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The truth is that majority of people prefer to receive money in cryptocurrency but there are some others who do not know know how to use cryptocurrency. So it may be problematic to them.
In my opinion, currently using crypto is very easy besides we can buy goods and services by paying for crypto we can also exchange crypto for fiat money on exchanges or RIFcash.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are the owner of your business and services, so you have to choose what kind of cryptocurrency you will accept. It is better you just choose one and stick to it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
I am one of them that do not prefer being paid through cryptocurrency. It has been many years that I prefer using the PayPal. I do not have a low opinion for those whow prefer the crypto.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes, I accept payments specially in LTC, BCH, USDT and sometimes Bitcoin, the first two especially because they are the ones with the least commissions and are quite fast too

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
Yes, I accept payments specially in LTC, BCH, USDT and sometimes Bitcoin, the first two especially because they are the ones with the least commissions and are quite fast too
It is a good thing that you can receive payments the cryptocurrencies you mentioned. As for me, I only receive BTC at random. The surprising part is I got them by just playing mobile games.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
It is a good thing that you can receive payments the cryptocurrencies you mentioned. As for me, I only receive BTC at random. The surprising part is I got them by just playing mobile games.
Yes, there are really too many ways to get cryptocurrencies today and many places that offer them as a means of payment, it is not surprising that you get paid to play with cryptos.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. I don't want to lose to much money on conversion. Final Autoclaim already took 5% for each transaction. I am not sure how much Faucetpay take it.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I only accept mainstream cryptocurrencies like litecoin, BCH, Bitcoin. Apart from these, I won't accept anyone. I also accept stable coins. All those doge coin doesn't move me. I do what I can have some level of confidence on.

Back