Do you drink Alcohol daily?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't consume alcohol or any sort of alcoholic drinks and no one in our family takes it and luckily our friend circle is like that. I don't mean that it's not good to drink because I don't mind others consuming it as it's their own money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
i used to drink, but only on special occasions. now i don't drink at all. didn't see the point of consuming alcohol.
I think this is the best thing to know why you drink and it's best to not drink at all as you can save money and keep your health better as alcohol is never a good option for our health.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't consume alcohol or any sort of alcoholic drinks and no one in our family takes it and luckily our friend circle is like that. I don't mean that it's not good to drink because I don't mind others consuming it as it's their own money.

I don't because I don't like the smell of it

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.360
In this week I was drunk at least two nights. In first night I drinked 4 beers to keep my had straight. Stupid love problems. In second night I drinked much more bitters with coc cola. Tommorow I was first shift and it was very hard to keep it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I never drink alcohol and never tried. Why should I punish myself hehehe? We have to love ourselves, alcohol is toxic Those alcohol drinkers might only drink in moderation when they are with friends.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
As much as I do consume alcohol, I don't consume it daily and I only have it every so often or even on special occasions such as Christmas, New Year and possibly on birthday's and sometimes on a weekend I may have a small amount but I do not go crazy with alcohol.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
As much as I do consume alcohol, I don't consume it daily and I only have it every so often or even on special occasions such as Christmas, New Year and possibly on birthday's and sometimes on a weekend I may have a small amount but I do not go crazy with alcohol.
That is right, never be crazy with alcohol. Our body is so sensitive and what we do to our body goes back to us through bad sickness. Red wine is good but it should be in moderation.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
I have a sister that drinks, and a number of my extended family that drinks. Personally I don't, and I don't want to deal with the potential addiction that might happen.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is right, never be crazy with alcohol. Our body is so sensitive and what we do to our body goes back to us through bad sickness. Red wine is good but it should be in moderation.
There was once a point in my life that I drink alcohol everyday. I was in my early twenties when I was just starting to work. I am glad I was able to stop the habit.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh my gosh, what did you drink, red wine, GilbysGin, or Fundador? šŸ˜
I had J&B, Chivas, Fundador sponsored by boyfriend lol . That was also the time I learned to drink beer. I learned to drink when I was in highschool during tuba sessions lol with classmates lol. I drank ponsi which is a mixture of Tanduay and Pepsi or coke. When I became older I left the poor ponsi hahha. Now I don't drink anymore. I only have red wine.

Back