Do you find it easy to compromise when working with the team?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
A basic principle: 'give and take' can still be used in a team. It is a matter of knowing the importance of camaraderie and be innovative with them. I do hope that managers can do this.
It's the only way you can be able to get something in return. If you give out something, there's no way you can expect to get anything back.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Yes I think my team is often pretyu friendly and we always find compromise most of the time my co workers are not special so we do sometimes argue bur I think that's fine

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Humans are the hardest beings to work with but I believe that everyone in an organization should have good leadership skills so we should all try to bring out the leadership side of us

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.120
It's the only way you can be able to get something in return. If you give out something, there's no way you can expect to get anything back.
Through the years of working with different companies, I had learned the hard way of not trusting the co-workers that easily. It means that we need to safeguard ourselves against them as much as possible. We do not want to be stressed out by them, so ignoring is the best way to manage them.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
Through the years of working with different companies, I had learned the hard way of not trusting the co-workers that easily. It means that we need to safeguard ourselves against them as much as possible. We do not want to be stressed out by them, so ignoring is the best way to manage them.
It is always better to not trust anyone totally but you can still take their advice but not in all cases.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wouldn't mind to compromise on certain things if it is s good one. especially when it has to do with my teammates. I will find it very easy because we have the same idelogies

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
There are times when you need to make compromises when working with a team. Just make sure that you think them through and they don't hurt you in the process.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.120
If a compromise is in the best interest of a team, I don't mind doing so for the team to achieve it's goals.
Compromising is the best course of action that we can do working with others. It is a matter of maintaining the respect of giving opinionated statements.

Back