Do you know ForumCoin?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This site ForumCoin is a site just like RIF and it is something that I also started newly for I was told about it by a friend of mine and now I am here too in RIF where everything is almost similar to ForumCoin but the only thing is you get paid through PayPal in ForumCoin though not a payment method I like but I have not choice for I prefer crypto method.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am inactive at forum coin. I haven't made a payout there. One reason I cannot visit the site is because I am having trouble navigating the site using my android phone. Other than that, there is no other reason. I have virtual friends who are also there.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I know forumcoin so much. In fact I am an active member for forumcoin and I really enjoy it being there. It's one of my favourite paid to post forum though it's payment rates is relatively low.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am inactive at forum coin. I haven't made a payout there. One reason I cannot visit the site is because I am having trouble navigating the site using my android phone. Other than that, there is no other reason. I have virtual friends who are also there.
I totally agree with you, I tried registering on forumcoin yesterday but I don't like how it looks, it's not suitable for mobile users, you have to swipe here and there, of course it takes longer to read and make answers. So for now, I prefer RIF than forumcoin.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yeah! Am having similar problem with forumcoin. It is not mobile friendly. Moreover, it is difficult to navigate with smartphones. I use my phone to do all my posting because of flexibility and mobility. Because of this , I don't normally post on the site. I wish forumcoin will look into the matter and makes the site mobile friendly.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
To earn cryptocurrency from forumcoin you need no less than 4500 forumcoins for earning the payout of 50 $ with 5 $ bonus from fergal and few members have availed this offer.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
One of the oldest forums out there from what i have heard, i have an account on forum coin but i am not really that active there, cause i do not have a PayPal account to withdraw and it would also take a long period of time reach the $50 mark. I heard i can donate it to someone to help me withdraw though but i have not really checked it out.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been there and had earned once. I am not active there as I learn about this site.

There are great content there made by great members and I enjoyed and learned so much from their post.

I learned different earning sites there. I had fun using it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This site ForumCoin is a site just like RIF and it is something that I also started newly for I was told about it by a friend of mine and now I am here too in RIF where everything is almost similar to ForumCoin but the only thing is you get paid through PayPal in ForumCoin though not a payment method I like but I have not choice for I prefer crypto method.
Forum coin is a very good platform and it has been existing for long but you are not going to make so much money from it like other platforms

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have worked for ForumCoin for a short period of time and has reached payout. When I tried to redeem, I realized that I had to buy a link. I have no idea of how to make use of the link. I now decided just to focus on posting on RIF.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been a member of forumcoin for long now but I never earn up to $1 there and this is because of the style of the forum and the pay is low. I knew trendri from forumcoin and some other forum

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I and most of the users here are also members. It's a good forum, but it has a bit of an old look, which makes me not active there much

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Forum coin is one of the best PTP site and I first join the forum coin from there when I see the post about RIF that majority of people were writing their post as they get payment from RIF then I joined this site.

Back