Do you prefer to drink tea or coffee?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I prefer to drink coffee with milk. I consume 3 mugs everyday, It's dissatisfying and refreshing You'll forget your problems and worries after drinking coffee. I based it from my own experience after drinking coffee feeling relaxed and in the happy mood. What about you coffee tea or rhum hehe.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

yusuf

Complete Stranger
Apr 18, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As far as I am concerned, it is tea all the way. I prefer to drink my tea with milk and little sugar. It tastes more refreshing to me than coffee. Besides, it goes much better with bread, biscuits or cookies and so on. Although the smell of coffee can be a bit energising but I would rather take tea anytime any day. There is a also a sense of satisfaction I get when I take tea compared when I take coffee.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to drink coffee with milk. I consume 3 mugs everyday, It's dissatisfying and refreshing You'll forget your problems and worries after drinking coffee. I based it from my own experience after drinking coffee feeling relaxed and in the happy mood. What about you coffee tea or rhum hehe.
I prefer to drink tea since its safe for me to drink. Unlike coffee I have irregular heart beat when I drink it esp the strong one.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I am neither a tea person or a coffee person. I would not have them when I am alone ( well, some exception days are there). I have them only when I have a company.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I used to consume more than 3 mugs of coffee a day but lately I only have one mug in the morning and sometimes one in the afternoon or after dinner. We only take DXN coffee which has ganoderma extract. I also love tea. I can say I have an equal preference for both coffee and tea. But I don't like iced tea.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I seldom drink coffee and tea. I prefer water. My friend died because of diabetes. Her leg was amputated and after some days passed away. I am afraid to drink sugary liquid. It is almost one year that I no longer drink coffee and tea.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I like the ginger tea that my husband makes. He always offers it to me and I enjoy it more for his company. It's hot these days and even he doesn't have craving for anything hot.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
@arunima and @relcap23 , thanks for sharing your joys of drinking your favorite tea and coffee. I do not have idea that Japan has the best green tea. When I was in China, their tea is superb. It is not like the teas sold here in the city where I live

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@arunima and @relcap23 , thanks for sharing your joys of drinking your favorite tea and coffee. I do not have idea that Japan has the best green tea. When I was in China, their tea is superb. It is not like the teas sold here in the city where I live
We have no good teas here. My cousin who lives in Japan brings some if she's visiting us. Of course Chinan can offer Jasmine tea which is also very good. I love the flowery smell while sipping it hot. Chamomile Tea is also very healthy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
We have no good teas here. My cousin who lives in Japan brings some if she's visiting us. Of course Chinan can offer Jasmine tea which is also very good. I love the flowery smell while sipping it hot. Chamomile Tea is also very healthy.
That is good for her. My niece who works in UK brought home last December green tea. But I gave it to my neighbor.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
China and India are the leading producers of some of the best quality tea of the world. And they are the biggest exporter also. I know that Japan too has a culture of drinking tea. I stayed in Tokyo for a month. My husband keeps visiting Japan and he also likes the tea there. I never tried the tea there.

Back