Do you prefer to drink tea or coffee?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
China and India are the leading producers of some of the best quality tea of the world. And they are the biggest exporter also. I know that Japan too has a culture of drinking tea. I stayed in Tokyo for a month. My husband keeps visiting Japan and he also likes the tea there. I never tried the tea there.
A friend from India gave me this tea which is really good. That was the best milk tea I've ever tasted. I had it after dinner and until 2 am I was still awake lol.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
@arunima25, wow that's good to hear you been to Japan and stayed there for a month. I have not gone to Japan. I may tour there next year.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
A friend from India gave me this tea which is really good. That was the best milk tea I've ever tasted. I had it after dinner and until 2 am I was still awake lol.
One of the world's costliest tea comes from Assam in India. The tea dust is aromatic and it's price is like that of gold. But then the target consumers are the population around the globe who are too rich.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
One of the world's costliest tea comes from Assam in India. The tea dust is aromatic and it's price is like that of gold. But then the target consumers are the population around the globe who are too rich.
I have not heard about that tea in India. Therefore the maker of that becomes wealthy. Is that good for the health? How much do you think is the price?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
I have not heard about that tea in India. Therefore the maker of that becomes wealthy. Is that good for the health? How much do you think is the price?
The costliest tea of the world is Da Ho Pong from China ( I hope the name is right). The costliest Indian tea ( I guess it's second costliest in the world) is Pabojan Gold tea. It's last auction was 1 lakh ( 1 million Indian rupees) per kg I had read the news and fadely remember it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
The costliest tea of the world is Da Ho Pong from China ( I hope the name is right). The costliest Indian tea ( I guess it's second costliest in the world) is Pabojan Gold tea. It's last auction was 1 lakh ( 1 million Indian rupees) per kg I had read the news and fadely remember it.
That's a horrible price, I better drink Whisky hehehe.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Very true!! I would plan a good holiday for few days in beautiful places in my country. That would make more memories to be cherished later.
Wow that's good to hear from you, go for it. I will also travel to Japan during summer vacation come July for 1 week tour.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
Wow that's good to hear from you, go for it. I will also travel to Japan during summer vacation come July for 1 week tour.
Japan is beautiful. I was in Tokyo for a month with my husband in 2003. It was lovely. We would travel around on weekends..on weekdays, I stayed in the hotel and enjoyed it. Would like to visit again if I get a chance.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I also wish to go for a vacation soon. We went in January, the first real vacation post pandemic. Our Phuket plan was made in 2020 with all bookings done. We have to redeem those points and use it by this year end.
Wow, that is so nice, I will fly via Philippine Airlines. I already bought a ticket round trip last December hehehe. I got a big discount.

Back