Do you still post on non paying forums?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was an active participant on redcafe. That forum is the biggest forum for Manchester united fans and supporters.

I also was very active on nairaland. But as of today, I am no longer active on any of those forums. That's because I spend my time nowadays posting on paid to post platforms.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
To be honest i have to make a schedule and create time to even be here, and am being paid for it, so my answer is no i don't post on non paying platforms not because am selective or money conscious but the mere fact that am too busy for now.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Time is not available to post for fun. I would rather post to get paid rather then finish my last energy on a site that won't reward me while I reward it by being active in thier site

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love the way everything is being monetized now. People even upload photos for pay now. Something that we used to do for free before.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
I also have an account on naira land but i have not been really active from the very beginning. I do spend most of my time either doing my work or working on one of those paid to post forums.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@eldavis so how long have you been working on paid to post forums. I do see your posts on trendri. I never knew of paid to post forums till just last year.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
@eldavis so how long have you been working on paid to post forums. I do see your posts on trendri. I never knew of paid to post forums till just last year.
If am not mistaken i got to know about paid to post forums around late 2020, all through 2021 i worked on mostly bizdustry cause that was the very first paid to post forum i joined. Along the line i came across other forums though, some crashed, some stopped paying, while there are some still active.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Posting in non paying PTP?. When I'm not stupid. Why would I do such things. I even foresee a situation popular social media like Facebook, Instagram, twitter would begin to pay when there are stiff competitors that are paying their members in future.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm still a member of forums that don't pay me, because I use those forums to earn in other ways, like using their markplace functions to sale services to fellow members.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I was an active participant on redcafe. That forum is the biggest forum for Manchester united fans and supporters.

I also was very active on nairaland. But as of today, I am no longer active on any of those forums. That's because I spend my time nowadays posting on paid to post platforms.
The truth is that I do not have much free time to post on non-paying forums. I only post on paid-to-post sites.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.155
To be honest i have to make a schedule and create time to even be here, and am being paid for it, so my answer is no i don't post on non paying platforms not because am selective or money conscious but the mere fact that am too busy for now.
I can feel you with this sentiment. I am on the practical side. Why would I spend more time here? The reason is to have extra cash. I do not want to sugarcoat the idea because I am not a hypocrite person.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I used to be very active on Instagram and Facebook, almost every day I wrote there. But lately I haven't been interested anymore, for reasons of wasting my internet quota and I can't make money from it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am no longer member of non paying forums, because due to poor economy and high inflation we are severely facing financial problem. So I almost stopped my time pass activities on internet.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

I can never continue to post on a forum that is no more paying us because that is the only way I get motivated to keep working

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have Facebook which is doesn't pay for every post I make but I keep posting because that site is my communication channel for friends and relatives. When I found out about ML my first paying site I make sure that I get paid for any site other than FB

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have Facebook which is doesn't pay for every post I make but I keep posting because that site is my communication channel for friends and relatives. When I found out about ML my first paying site I make sure that I get paid for any site other than FB
Facebook is not a Forum. It is a social media platform. What the original post meant was community forums like quota, reddit and the rest. I understand that so many people even lack time to complete their quota on paid forums.

Back