Do you use Special Occasion to promote your business?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times that you can even buy a space at the special occasion so that you'll be able to Showcase your products to people
Yeah, I think some business people always capitalise on such opportunity is to promote their business to a lot of people. It is actually a very good idea and it is one of the best ways of advertising your business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It depends on the business we are running, if we sell vegetables and food ingredients, they usually don't have a special moment to do promotions, because prices keep fluctuating every day. For products such as fashion, business promotions can be applied with certain moments.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
there are some business ventures that usually a host TV programs and they use the opportunity to promote their businesses well. I think using that opportunity is great to make your business successful.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes, promoting your business on special occasion is only for business who have budget for it, because some big company have this kind of budget, even the product is really popular, they still use this to make promotion

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Well, I may launch a business and at the same time throw a party as well in order to attract more and more customers. This is a quite common thing for many businesses to get the attention of people.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, thats part of promotion strategy and its really common to do this, as long as the budget is still available and reasonable for the company. And the promotion campaign will have a positive impact for the brand/'company

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
There are many people who tend to promote their business during the Ramadan because it is a great month to make some extra money and many people make good money selling food products.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, even festive seasons in this part of the world a lot of people use it to promote their businesses. And during that period many people will be ready to spend money on some certain things.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
I sometimes make use of special occasions to promote my products and businesses. This helps to drive sales, but the product you are promoting during the occasion should be related to the product itself.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
people adopt special occasion to manage their business because it could bring out more profit. the thing Is that people love to spend money more during their holiday than other times

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Here in my country Businessman use special occasions to promote their business some special occasions like Valentine day, people those concerned with flowers they make bouquets and sit different places by doing this they get plenty of sales of their flowers on that particular occasion.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
people adopt special occasion to manage their business because it could bring out more profit. the thing Is that people love to spend money more during their holiday than other times
indeed, thats a whole poit, though, people willing to spend more during holiday and the company have marketing campaign budget for this to earn more and more money, though
Here in my country Businessman use special occasions to promote their business some special occasions like Valentine day, people those concerned with flowers they make bouquets and sit different places by doing this they get plenty of sales of their flowers on that particular occasion.
same here, in my country they do the same thing and its really good to earn more during special occasion, though

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Did you watch "Kevin from Home Alone Movie" in Google Assistant ads? Yes, google using this legendary christmas movies to promote "Google Assistant" in 2018 (if i'm not mistaken).

Talking about using special occasion to promote your business is A MUSR to get people attention to your product even your product is so popular but every big company still using special occasion to promote their product to increase sells and also to remind people again about their product (how good their product are or else it depends on their marketing strategies).

For small business, using special occasion for your business is A MUST too. Like giving a special discount for opening new outlet or launching new product. Special occasion is a great way to promote your business.

How about you guys? Do you use this marketing strategies?
Nope I dont use Special Occasion to promote my business. I prefer other methods of marketing such as social media and email campaigns I find Special Occasion too costly and complex for my needs.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nope I dont use Special Occasion to promote my business. I prefer other methods of marketing such as social media and email campaigns I find Special Occasion too costly and complex for my needs.
that is actually very true. It is only big businesses that can afford to promote their businesses through special occasions. They usually pay a whole lot of money but at the end of the day they will make more profit.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
I totally agree with you , Special occasion is a great way to promote your business.you can drive sales by giving a special discount for opening new outlet so that people feel special too

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you , Special occasion is a great way to promote your business.you can drive sales by giving a special discount for opening new outlet so that people feel special too
Probably, but the major downside about it is that it is only for businesses that have a lot of money. If you want to use special occasion to promote your business you must be able to pay enough money for them to allow you.

Back