Does your Office Charge any Penalty if you are late to work?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Punctuality is the soul of business. Some staff are perpetual late comers. They always have one excuse or the other. Deducting their pay would make them sit up.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Not all job types provide the flexibility of hours to work. So, it also depends on the nature of job you are into. If your job requires you to be on time, you should be. It's sad that businesses have to take such steps like fining to impose this discipline in employees. Employees should themselves be punctual and respect the demand of their job.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
No it does not. Thank God! I don't late. I did it two times in my 10 years career but my salary is not good for such restrictions. Also to many stuff is bad at work and many other bigger examples late and don't have any penalty. Why would they charge me for it?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Most of the businesses these days charge us with penalty if we are late to work and it could be equal to one day salary deduction.

Does your Office Charge any Penalty if you are late to work?
That's too strict and I would actually quit a job like that. The normal scenario would be to deduct the pay for the hours you are late only

Back