freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.508
This website/app appears to be new to me. I'm hoping someone will post payment proof to verify its validity. I'm kind of tired of websites/apps that don't compensate you for your work.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
The only App I use to make money listening to people (pay in Bitcoin) is Fountain.fm which pays you to listen to podcast, sometimes it pays really well since the rewards are random every day, pay per minute of listening.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lol I didnt know its possible to earn by listening to people. If I did, I would have tried it out already. Realy hope it pay well or at least that its possible to earn up to 20 usd a month.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Lol I didnt know its possible to earn by listening to people. If I did, I would have tried it out already. Realy hope it pay well or at least that its possible to earn up to 20 usd a month.
Well of the application that I say I do not think that amount per month is possible, but if you could earn about $ 5-10 per month, you can also earn much more if you make your own podcasts.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
Yes, that's right! I saw this site and it got me curious. You listen and get paid! Wow!

The name of the app is Listeners.

How it works​

Step 1. Download Listeners

Step 2. Setup a Profile

Step 3. Add Open Time Slots

Step 4. Listen to Others and Get Paid

Based on the details, in order to get client, you have to set a time slot and someone should book your time slot to talk to you.

Payment is once a month, every 15th via PayPal.

I have no proof to share. I have not tried the site. My goal is to share online opportunity.
This is the first time I am hearing about the earning site through listening to others. However what are the payment rates and do the site accept users from all over the world or it's for the tier1 countries only?

Back