Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I just checked the site, but unfortunately registration is currently not available in my country. So I can't prove whether the site is legit or a scam. Hopefully available in your country.
This is why I find it tiring to look for another platform to make money from. It is because most platforms that pay well are not available in my country

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why I find it tiring to look for another platform to make money from. It is because most platforms that pay well are not available in my country

It's true, there are very limited paid sites available for a developing country like mine. Mostly for tier 1 countries. But I will keep trying to find a site that suits me. Even though the site pays low, while it really pays, I will take advantage of it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
I often hear about Superpay.me and it has been discussed in many forums, which is a survey site, even though many people think this site is legit, but I am not interested in joining because I live in an unqualified country to complete surveys.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I often hear about Superpay.me and it has been discussed in many forums, which is a survey site, even though many people think this site is legit, but I am not interested in joining because I live in an unqualified country to complete surveys.

That's right, taking surveys in our country is just a waste of time. LOL But I still take surveys that are easy to do like YouGov, Jakpat, and Milieu. It took a long time to get money there, I just got 20,000 rupiah from Jakpat. For YouGov and Milieu I haven't managed to get the minimum payment limit.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
That's right, taking surveys in our country is just a waste of time. LOL But I still take surveys that are easy to do like YouGov, Jakpat, and Milieu. It took a long time to get money there, I just got 20,000 rupiah from Jakpat. For YouGov and Milieu I haven't managed to get the minimum payment limit.
But I personally have negative thoughts, that I will definitely fail if I join a survey site, because it's better for me to avoid than to be disappointed in the future.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But I personally have negative thoughts, that I will definitely fail if I join a survey site, because it's better for me to avoid than to be disappointed in the future.

It is true that it is better to avoid disappointment than to overcome disappointment. LOL But for a survey that actually pays I don't mind taking it. Think of it as a side income, don't rely on it too much. God willing, you won't be easily disappointed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It's true, there are very limited paid sites available for a developing country like mine. Mostly for tier 1 countries. But I will keep trying to find a site that suits me. Even though the site pays low, while it really pays, I will take advantage of it.
I am also looking for other platforms where I can make money from for a while till I find a very good one that can earn me a reasonable amount of money when I calculate it at the end of the month.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If you are good at surveys then you can earn from Superpay.me and if not then it won't help you any
It would have been better if the site offers surveys and also offers some things like paid to click or some tasks. It is not nice for them to focus on only surveys. That's what I feel.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.135
I too joined the site sometimes back. However the surveys that it offers are not always available in my country. So I found it as a time waster for me and I decided to quit.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I too joined the site sometimes back. However the surveys that it offers are not always available in my country. So I found it as a time waster for me and I decided to quit.
This is why I do not always bother myself to work on survey because I mostly get disqualified and there is no need for me to work on them anymore. That is what I feel

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why I do not always bother myself to work on survey because I mostly get disqualified and there is no need for me to work on them anymore. That is what I feel

If you want you can try the YouGov survey site, this is the survey site that I followed. Surveys are easy to do and not disqualifying because he only sends the surveys that are suitable for us via email. This site is legit, someone has proven it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If you want you can try the YouGov survey site, this is the survey site that I followed. Surveys are easy to do and not disqualifying because he only sends the surveys that are suitable for us via email. This site is legit, someone has proven it.
I know the site. There was even a time when I used to take surveys on it but the earnings are slow and I got discouraged. There is no doubt that it is a very good platform

Back