Legit đź‘Ť Forumcoin.com

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I
Forumcoin.com is one of the oldest get paid to website and forum that I have joined and love to earn from this website.

We earn max for our first 10 comments in a day and we need to earn minimum 500 fc to get paid and before that need to buy members link that cost $2 and is valid for 2 months, to get paid to PayPal.

If you are still not part of this website then you can join and can ask me for the referral link.
I once got registered on this forum coin few months ago and for a while now, I haven't been active, but fortunately for me yesterday when I just logged in I got to see that I have 5.00 coin, up until now, that figure is still very unclear to me, as I don't really understand how forum coin operates.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
When I registered in forumcoin it was the forum that I left aside the most and I spent many days without sign in or posting, but the more I investigate it the more I like it, it really is one of the best forums.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think you like the website now and it's better to stay active and post at least 10 comments daily on the website and with that we can earn around $5 in a month

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, I currently complete all my daily posts, it doesn't take me long to do it, about 15 to 20 minutes or so, and it doesn't really cost me much work since the conversation topics are entertaining and relevant.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum coin has been proven to be a legit forum. They pay promptly and have never been an incidence of of non payment. It requires patience to reach the threshold. But it is sure legit.
yes it's hard to make money on there but it's fun too so I don't mind that it's great that they pay even after 10 years they still are honest and legit
Post automatically merged:

I think you like the website now and it's better to stay active and post at least 10 comments daily on the website and with that we can earn around $5 in a month
5 bucks a month for only 10 posts is not that bad I would say it's worth to post on it's not bad forum I think it has potential also its here for a very long time so it's very legit

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I like forum coin a lot and hoping to start with article writing or find another way to earn and would like to refer users too but unable to find new users

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like forum coin a lot and hoping to start with article writing or find another way to earn and would like to refer users too but unable to find new users
In FC, you cannot retain the right of articles once published, so if you are fine with it, then go ahead. FC is anyway a good site even for one time article, but a requirement of 400 words keep me without posting article there.

FC already discontinued the other way of earning coins. I remember logging in daily to get additional coins. And I miss doing that.
Are they paying for referrals? or still paying for referrals? I cannot remember how much points one can get with successful referrals.

I do not know how to apply for a payout on Forum Coin and I also do not know the value of each coin. Someone may tell me here. I posted there without scrutinizing about payments and the threshold.
The value of 1 FC is equal to 1 cent ($0.01). This means you will need 500 ForumCoin to get payment of $5 which is the minimum pay. The old process was to send an exchange to Fergal. Just simply say, I am exchanging my 500FC to $5 PayPal. But now, it is different. We need to buy an item first to be eligible for payout.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
The value of 1 FC is equal to 1 cent ($0.01). This means you will need 500 ForumCoin to get payment of $5 which is the minimum pay. The old process was to send an exchange to Fergal. Just simply say, I am exchanging my 500FC to $5 PayPal. But now, it is different. We need to buy an item first to be eligible for payout.
Than you so much for sharing your nice thoughts about payout in forum coin. I read this afternoon about the link that that we have to pay 2 dollars for 2 months. But what kind of link to submit. I am hoping I could stil have the courage and patience to activities there pay so low.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see all these posts of forum coin on here I am not active there at the moment but need to go back there and start being active again. If this is not aloud it can be deleted but I was thinking if we all shared our username there we could help each other out. I believe mine is Tina30219.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see all these posts of forum coin on here I am not active there at the moment but need to go back there and start being active again. If this is not aloud it can be deleted but I was thinking if we all shared our username there we could help each other out. I believe mine is Tina30219.
I have the same username there. I joined the site a long time ago but never made a payout. Recently the site no longer gives good points and starnix said that it's hard to make a payout she said she did not receive her payment.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do like forumcoin not really caring about rewards just to check new working onilne opportunities it is good place for that I also don't earn a lot since the rewards decreased a lot but it is still site worth a try

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
ln the forumcoin, the payment rates have reduced to nearly 75%. The earning on that site is now very difficult and it can take you up to more than five months for you to reach the payout and the cost for adding a link for you to request a payment.

josh

Complete Stranger
Sep 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have joined today in Forumcoin. It's a good idea that we can help each other by interacting..I will follow you, like , comment your posts

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am trying to get back into my forumcoin account I messaged them I tried getting my password reset they keep saying my email is I. Use yeah I know it is it is my email I used it won’t let me reset my password so I can’t get back into my account. Can anybody help me.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so happy I got back into my forumcoin account I made a post already I will slowly get back into it my username is Tina30219 if you are at forumcoin check me out.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I am so happy I got back into my forumcoin account I made a post already I will slowly get back into it my username is Tina30219 if you are at forumcoin check me out.
That is good I know you on the forum I have been posting for days actively on forum coin Definitely the rate is good for the first 10post only after then you can only earn 1cent per post well still better compare to others none paying forum

Back