Freebitco.in Review

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
The freebitcoin faucet site has been operating for more than 9 years and pays to all its users. So that he is known as the king of faucets. Which will be perfect for anyone who wants free Bitcoins, you will earn/claim 12 satoshi every 1 hour. If you hold or don't withdraw your satoshi min 0.0003 BTC then you will get daily interest. and you will also get a commission from your referral activity.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
I have joined this faucet but I joined quite late so earnings are low and I'm looking at ways to improve my earnings.
If we calculate it economically, the reward is very small, but we don't need to do anything else except click Claim every 1 hour, it only takes us a few seconds. Clean site, no redirect ads and pop ads. Another way to improve your earnings, Get daily interest and multiply referrals. Even though other methods are available, such as Hi Low games, Betting, but I don't recommend it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If we calculate it economically, the reward is very small, but we don't need to do anything else except click Claim every 1 hour, it only takes us a few seconds. Clean site, no redirect ads and pop ads. Another way to improve your earnings, Get daily interest and multiply referrals. Even though other methods are available, such as Hi Low games, Betting, but I don't recommend it.
Yesterday I tried that Hi low but it didn't helped and thanks for the motivation and I'll keep sticking with it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I am a member of this site. I stopped rolling the dice and mining BTC on it because the earning is too slow
The freebitcoin faucet site has been operating for more than 9 years and pays to all its users. So that he is known as the king of faucets. Which will be perfect for anyone who wants free Bitcoins, you will earn/claim 12 satoshi every 1 hour. If you hold or don't withdraw your satoshi min 0.0003 BTC then you will get daily interest. and you will also get a commission from your referral activity.
Post automatically merged:

I am a member of this site. I stopped rolling the dice and mining BTC on it because the earning is too slow

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I make daily claims during the day on this website and on free-litecoin but earnings are quite low since I don't like to bet or play hi or low games still I feel if we can stick with it then we can make some money so not a bad thing

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
That sounds a very good site. You're so knowledgeable about it. Somehow I feel wanting to explore on bitcoin and crypto to get idea if good to invest on the famous currency.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
My main issue with the site is that you can't withdraw small amounts. It takes a lot of time to accumulate that 30,000 Satoshi, and sometimes, I'm told that someone has already rolled from the same address.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
I first heard about this website from another online freelancer a few years ago, but I didn't pay attention. I'd like to give it a try right now.
Indeed, there's nothing wrong with trying the Freebitco.in faucet site and it's totally free, it only takes you a few seconds for each claim, so you won't waste your time. Why is the minimum withdrawal high, min 30,000 Satoshi or 0.000300 Btc, because you need to know the average Bitcoin transaction fee is 0.000045, but this faucet site can cut it to 0.00000567 Btc per withdrawal directly to your wallet.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My main issue with the site is that you can't withdraw small amounts. It takes a lot of time to accumulate that 30,000 Satoshi, and sometimes, I'm told that someone has already rolled from the same address.
I also dislike this thing but still there is no way out and it's a trusted website, I'm sticking with it and claiming when I can

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is it passive income or you should do something in order to earn?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Is it passive income or you should do something in order to earn?
I think this is passive income, because it only takes me a few seconds to click a claim, besides that we will also get interest if the satoshi balance exceeds 30k satoshi. users can also stake FUN tokens with high rewards. At this time I also get a bonus for playing the Hi-Lo game of 0.00807944 BTC in the remaining wager.

Back