Freebitco.in Review

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We cannot expect to earn more on that website not unless we have so many referrals working for us, I am not active on it anymore because I am busy working with other websites.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried Freebitco.in before and I can attest that it is one of the best faucets available. I don't enjoy working in faucets but this one almost hooked me up as the pay rate was great plus other benefits available in the faucet.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am finding it hard to claim even daily on this faucet as earnings are so low and the minimum threshold is so high and I'll take ages to reach that amount

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of this site. I stopped rolling the dice and mining BTC on it because the earning is too slow

Post automatically merged:

I am a member of this site. I stopped rolling the dice and mining BTC on it because the earning is too slow
That sounds like the man who entered the World Grand Prix and when he complained that his car was too slow, further questioning disclosed that he never put his foot on the accelerator. Of course the earning was too slow, if you never build up your balances to get paid Daily Compound Interest, which is free to do and requires no effort beyond leaving your earnings on deposit. In case you didn't notice, that is all free money

I am finding it hard to claim even daily on this faucet as earnings are so low and the minimum threshold is so high and I'll take ages to reach that amount
I am quite pleased that what you say is absolutely true. I would hate to see my committed efforts shared with anyone not willing to run the same course. The website needs our deposits to run the business to earn the money to give us free. The minimum threshold to start earning Interest is 30,000 Satoshi (About $9 USD) which you can earn from Paid To Post Forums if you think it's faster. Or if you don't mind taking your time, earn it from CryptoTab Browser in about 20 weeks with a lot less effort like I did.

Last edited:

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah I have tried to claim on the faucet for several times but I immediately feel bored and try my luck on on the betting game but unfortunately I lost all my earnings for how many months.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not competing with anyone and if I am not interested in a website then I won't waste my time on it and that's what I am doing with this faucet

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not competing with anyone and if I am not interested in a website then I won't waste my time on it and that's what I am doing with this faucet
I'm not competing with anyone but myself. That's all the competition I need to spur me to earn more each day and that's the only reason I am there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Good luck to you on that. I think we all learned the lesson from Cryptowin.io that we should not invest money in these websites and if we do then we may lose money.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good luck to you on that. I think we all learned the lesson from Cryptowin.io that we should not invest money in these websites and if we do then we may lose money.
I learned that lesson long before I ever saw CryptoWin.io and the only money I invested in them was money they gave me for free. The best part is I have withdrawn several hundred dollars to CoinBase and still have three Active Shares paying me daily with no risk of losing anything.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think Freebitcoin is the longest-lived faucet of all, although it certainly that you earn slowly at first, the more time you spend on it, the more bonuses you have and the more you earn little by little, it is a slow but progressive process, I only hope that the faucet lasts 10 years more, because if it does, I assure you that I will be earning a lot of money there. (I have been in freebitcoin for 2 years)

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Freebitcoin is the longest-lived faucet of all, although it certainly that you earn slowly at first, the more time you spend on it, the more bonuses you have and the more you earn little by little, it is a slow but progressive process, I only hope that the faucet lasts 10 years more, because if it does, I assure you that I will be earning a lot of money there. (I have been in freebitcoin for 2 years)
I agree with you and I am doing the same thing, but every month or so I withdraw $100 USD worth of Bitcoin just in case a disaster would happen. I was sure glad I did the same thing with CryptoWin and now I am building it again on the free money I had left when it changed the earning power.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I still have account on this website but no motivation to claim or maybe I should try to play the hi and low game to see if I can get something with that

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still have account on this website but no motivation to claim or maybe I should try to play the hi and low game to see if I can get something with that
When I first went back I found some videos on YouTube showing how to play the Hi-Low game and win every time and for a while it actually worked. Over the next several months I built my balance to over one million Satoshi. If you want to try it, do a search for the Martingale Betting System. The basic idea is you bet one satoshi and if you lose double you bet each time until you lose a certain number of times (which increases the odds the next bet will win), then raise your bet to take advantage of the increase in odds and continue doubling each time you lose until you win. I lost 15 times in a row and wiped out my entire working balance of over 1 million Satoshi and had nothing left to bet with.

Fortunately, I had significant FUN Tokens that cashed in and I started taking advantage of the Daily Compound Interest and built my balances to over four million Satoshi and started withdrawing $100 USD worth of Satoshi every month or so. Sure it takes longer to win much, but it's more of a sure thing.

I hope it doesn't take 10 years, because that would be 95 years after I was born and I would probably be gone by then.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thanks for the suggestion, I have nothing to lose and won't mind if my earnings get back to zero so I may play blindly and will see if it works LOL

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I agree with you and I am doing the same thing, but every month or so I withdraw $100 USD worth of Bitcoin just in case a disaster would happen. I was sure glad I did the same thing with CryptoWin and now I am building it again on the free money I had left when it changed the earning power.
Of course, I do the same, most of my Bitcoin is in my wallets outside of the faucets, because I am willing to risk but only a small part, it is the best, on the other hand I was referring to 10 years because that is how long the faucet has lasted until today, since 2013, I don't think we need that much time, currently I have been 2 years in freebitcoin and I have more than 12,500 fun tokens, probably in 2 more years if I continue like this I will have more than 50,000 or who knows maybe 100,000

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I will start tomorrow and will play hi and low game and will hope to do something with which I may earn or may lose all my accumulated earnings on this faucet

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I will start tomorrow and will play hi and low game and will hope to do something with which I may earn or may lose all my accumulated earnings on this faucet
What I recommend you is that you go to the premium section, and buy fun tokens, which is the site's cryptocurrency with which you will earn more and more money and bonuses and you can also do staking with it, it is currently worth 18 satoshis only per fun token (3 rolls of faucet), when you get 2500 you go up to the first premium level (18 sats x 2500 =45000 sats)

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I recommend you is that you go to the premium section, and buy fun tokens, which is the site's cryptocurrency with which you will earn more and more money and bonuses and you can also do staking with it, it is currently worth 18 satoshis only per fun token (3 rolls of faucet), when you get 2500 you go up to the first premium level (18 sats x 2500 =45000 sats)
I looked at my chart and my first level to pay is 12,500 which I lock for 180 days @ 7.5 % and 7 free spins per day with the sales price now at 15 Satoshi. There is also a fee when you buy or sell them, so it eats up a lot of the interest. I just buy 12,500 each time it matures and depend on the Wheel of Fortune results to provide my profit. Today I got 200 Sats and 80 Reward points for my rolls (don't forget the free roll from your daily email) plus the 4% on my 800503 working balance that increases every day.

Attachments

• FUNchart.PNG
    FUNchart.PNG
    37.7 KB · Views: 3

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Don't you plan to raise from 12,500 fun tokens? In other words, you don't want to level up more in the premium section? I want to go the further the better.

Back