Freebitco.in Review

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't you plan to raise from 12,500 fun tokens? In other words, you don't want to level up more in the premium section? I want to go the further the better.
That's correct, I did level up a lot and found that the fee for buying and selling was high enough to make it too little additional profit to offset the benefit of having my Satoshi liquid by leaving them in the working balance. The other factor was I no longer let my working balance go higher before cashing out the profit.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
@oldbuddy I understand, so you have your reasons and your strategy and they are quite valid, for now I do not plan to sell my tokens, just accumulate, so I do not care for the moment to continue accumulating, in fact my goal is to see if in the next bullrun the FUN tokens go up in price and sell them for sats or dollars, in the last bullrun it went up a lot if you look at the historical graph of the asset.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@oldbuddy I understand, so you have your reasons and your strategy and they are quite valid, for now I do not plan to sell my tokens, just accumulate, so I do not care for the moment to continue accumulating, in fact my goal is to see if in the next bullrun the FUN tokens go up in price and sell them for sats or dollars, in the last bullrun it went up a lot if you look at the historical graph of the asset.
Yours is a popular strategy, but if the price stays as level as it has this year you will just break even. I prefer to earn more Satoshi every day, so if the price stays even I make money anyway. To each his own.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am still not able to start with betting on the faucet but may be today I will find time to do that and get on with that accumulated earnings
Take my word for it, after over two years of experience on that site and talking to many other members, betting is the fastest way to go from millions of Satoshi to NONE in a few keystrokes. If you are in a hurry to prove that to yourself, search Google and Youtube for the Martingale strategy. A much slower, but sure way to grow is with daily compound interest that kicks in as soon as you have 30,000 Satoshi.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Take my word for it, after over two years of experience on that site and talking to many other members, betting is the fastest way to go from millions of Satoshi to NONE in a few keystrokes. If you are in a hurry to prove that to yourself, search Google and Youtube for the Martingale strategy. A much slower, but sure way to grow is with daily compound interest that kicks in as soon as you have 30,000 Satoshi.
The saying if you do not risk you do not win here is perfect, if you are not able to risk a little of your money in order to do some staking to grow your money, there will not be much to do on the platform, and anyway you can use your own money earned there to stake, but if you start from 0 it will take a long time, It is better to deposit about 10-20$ from outside and start the journey.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The saying if you do not risk you do not win here is perfect, if you are not able to risk a little of your money in order to do some staking to grow your money, there will not be much to do on the platform, and anyway you can use your own money earned there to stake, but if you start from 0 it will take a long time, It is better to deposit about 10-20$ from outside and start the journey.
What Hate2Wait was talking about was Betting, not investing your own funds. I am all in favor of injecting some cash to prime the pump, just not putting it where the risk is high enough you can lose it all in a few keystrokes.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I understand, if it is undoubtedly the best formula to create a good balance of Satoshis on the platform and start withdrawing decent amounts from the platform, betting sincerely will lead you to lose your money.

stan358

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This website is the first faucet website and they are still paying till today. I do earn up to $5 monthly there
I also have an account with them but do not earn anything. The rate for the faucet are too little to make money and I can not gamble or play HI or Low because I am not lucky with gamble. How do you make $5 monthly....
Post automatically merged:

I don't think this website is even worth but have heard from some users that we can even invest our crypto in it to earn interest but currently I am not planning to do that.
One great feature they have in freebitco.in is the FUN staking. Many people just deposit their fun token and they make interest daily from their deposit. It's a way to earn money online passively...

Last edited:

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also have an account with them but do not earn anything. The rate for the faucet are too little to make money and I can not gamble or play HI or Low because I am not lucky with gamble. How do you make $5 monthly....

One great feature they have in freebitco.in is the FUN staking. Many people just deposit their fun token and they make interest daily from their deposit. It's a way to earn money online passively...
I have been earning there for a few years and at first I didn't make enough to get excited over, then I went through the stage of playing Hi-Lo with the Martingale Strategy until I lost all my Working Balance (over a million Satoshi) in one round of bets. Yes, you can lose more than 15 times in a row until you learn the one trick that works every time, Don't Gamble.

Now it's one of my two favorite money-makers, because it's simple and never fails me. I keep my working balance over 60,000 Satoshi to earn the over 4% Daily Compound Interest until it gets over a million Satoshi and Bitcoin is close to $30,000 or more and withdraw my profit. I also keep 12,500 FUN Tokens locked for 180 days at 20% so if I have not withdrawn by the time it matures, that will push me over the point I can. I spin the WOF every day and read the daily email for a couple more spins and buy Bitcoin Bonuses when I can (which is almost every day) and I set a timer for one hour whenever I am near my computer instead of depending on that silly little beep they have. I also set an alarm on an old smartphone for 15 minutes so I can claim the Faucets on CryptoWin and between claims I do a few surveys that pay well for USA members. https://oldbuddy.angryhosting.com/Start-With-Free-Money/

That's my whole strategy that works for me.

Last edited:

stan358

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been earning there for a few years and at first I didn't make enough to get excited over, then I went through the stage of playing Hi-Lo with the Martingale Strategy until I lost all my Working Balance (over a million Satoshi) in one round of bets. Yes, you can lose more than 15 times in a row until you learn the one trick that works every time, Don't Gamble.

Now it's one of my two favorite money-makers, because it's simple and never fails me. I keep my working balance over 60,000 Satoshi to earn the over 4% Daily Compound Interest until it gets over a million Satoshi and Bitcoin is close to $30,000 or more and withdraw my profit. I also keep 12,500 FUN Tokens locked for 180 days at 20% so if I have not withdrawn by the time it matures, that will push me over the point I can. I spin the WOF every day and read the daily email for a couple more spins and buy Bitcoin Bonuses when I can (which is almost every day) and I set a timer for one hour whenever I am near my computer instead of depending on that silly little beep they have. I also set an alarm on an old smartphone for 15 minutes so I can claim the Faucets on CryptoWin and between claims I do a few surveys that pay well for USA members. https://oldbuddy.angryhosting.com/Start-With-Free-Money/

That's my whole strategy that works for me.
That is a great idea but I do not think that the faucet could bring anything good as it pays less than 5 Satoshi every hour.
I lost money in cryptowin some months ago. They have stopped paying as they are now scam website...

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That is a great idea but I do not think that the faucet could bring anything good as it pays less than 5 Satoshi every hour.
I lost money in cryptowin some months ago. They have stopped paying as they are now scam website...
FreeBitcoin has been active since 2013, so we can have more confidence than in Criptowin, also if those earned satoshis you reuse them to invest in Fun Token and start building your balance and staking little by little you can do something.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to work the system. I made 582 Satoshi today just from interest on my working account balance and I didn't even have to go there to claim it. (but I did).

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am still not done with my balance and played hi low for some time a few days back and I was mostly on the wrong side LOL so need to do something out of the box

stan358

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to work the system. I made 582 Satoshi today just from interest on my working account balance and I didn't even have to go there to claim it. (but I did).
Please I need to follow your system. Can you tell the various balance that gave you this 582 Satoshi daily. It will very good to start that way . I am interested to know more..

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Please I need to follow your system. Can you tell the various balance that gave you this 582 Satoshi daily. It will very good to start that way . I am interested to know more..
You can get started absolutely free and progress to that level with no further out-of-pocket cost by starting with my signature here where I just upgraded my website to simplify the process. Once you get started, additional information will be forthcoming.

The balances depend too much on you and will be different for each member, but the principles are all the same and explained in the website my signature brings up. The bottom line is you join for free and use the Faucet to build your account balance for free. The rest will unfold as you work your way up and each claim will add to your total holdings, so your numbers will be determined from that activity and surely will be different than mine. The bottom line is you will pay zero out-of-pocket at any time and each day you will know more from your own experience.

I used to claim daily on the website but I stopped because it was taking too much of my time and it isn't worth it
The term Worth depends on each individual. I claim Daily on the website and my time is well spent.

My main issue with the site is that you can't withdraw small amounts. It takes a lot of time to accumulate that 30,000 Satoshi, and sometimes, I'm told that someone has already rolled from the same address.
This usually happens when you have the page open in another browser or tab and forgot that you rolled from there.

I used to claim daily on the website but I stopped because it was taking too much of my time and it isn't worth it
I leave it open on one browser while I visit this forum (and others) on another browser and set the free countdown timer (windows 10) to prompt me to jump to the other browser and roll, then reset the timer) total time spent is about 10 seconds to earn about 500 to 1000 Satoshi per day depending on how much time I spend on forum posting and other browser activities.

Yesterday I tried that Hi low but it didn't helped and thanks for the motivation and I'll keep sticking with it
If you have Windows 10, they have a Clock App with a countdown Timer that I run after every free roll and set it for one hour to alert me when it's time for another free roll. It's surprising how much more I earn if I am sitting in front of the computer anyway and pop it open in another browser Window to claim a lot more often.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I wish there can be an option to transfer your funds to other user on these faucets and then it will be easier for us to exchange our funds with other users

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish there can be an option to transfer your funds to other user on these faucets and then it will be easier for us to exchange our funds with other users
That would be wonderfull, but in the year I have been using this website I have had no satisfaction from using the support emails at all. The only reason I am sticking with them is it's free and I have nothing to lose. I have six Active Shares now and after today's Revenue Share I should have 29,000 Satoshi in my Main Balance, so I am going to try a Withdrawal and see if it goes through. That will be the acid test, so cross your fingers for me. I will post my results here if it does.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I wish we can see things like that in the future and that will be great even for those who are not into crypto and they can still claim and get what they want in return

Back