From the scale of 1-10, how would you rate Referral index forum (Rif)?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I know, but at Mylot we are encouraged to respond to every comment that comes in so that they feel appreciated. If we don't respond to their comments, they will feel unappreciated and in the future they may no longer want to comment on our posts.
And the more it illicits conversation and longer interaction. If you cannot respond then just send emojis. I've noticed that new members there do not last. The ones there now are really old members.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And the more it illicits conversation and longer interaction. If you cannot respond then just send emojis. I've noticed that new members there do not last. The ones there now are really old members.
Yes I do, if I don't know how to respond. I responded even if it was just with a smile and thumbs up emoji. It's natural that new members don't last long, because they come with expectations of high pay but in reality that's not the case so they may be disappointed. šŸ˜¬šŸ˜

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I do, if I don't know how to respond. I responded even if it was just with a smile and thumbs up emoji. It's natural that new members don't last long, because they come with expectations of high pay but in reality that's not the case so they may be disappointed. šŸ˜¬šŸ˜
Wonder if we had interacted there at my Lot?! what's your user's name there.
I am also relcap there.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I would give it a score of 8. RIF has been a popular forum and people loved it in the last one year. The site has gone through certain challenges and has recovered. I hope things keep getting better with this site. Certain issues like some payment hassles( reported by others, not my personal experience) and issue with some lost credits need to be resolved soon. I enjoy my time being here. I am sure that once these issues are resolved, it would be back to being one of the best sites.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though I gave it 8 I wish Rif can add crypto as part of the payment method here.
I can't receive money to my personal Paypal account from my country unless I open a business Paypal account which needs documents and ids and can be stressful.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I would rate RIF as 8 because it's one of the sites who pays well . When many of the sites came but could not stand and vanished. It stood for 2 years and still going on.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
RIF received a good rating from Trust Pilot which is 5 the highest rate, so there is o need for you to rate without basis. There must must research instrument to do the rating. In my case, I have received good pay during my activities here and I owed much to RIF for my business which is milk tea business. RIF is still the best.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
There was a time where i would have rated the site a solid 10, the site has one of the best load speed in terms of loading pages. The reward system is also very easy to understand and okay, the only reason i am still sceptical of rating a 10 is due to the previous events. When i am able to withdraw my earnings so far, i would rate it a 10

Back