From Where did you Came to know about Referral Index Forum?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was from paid to post forum called bizdustry I'm active on that forum it has a few flaws but it's still one of my favorites I like this forum a lot and I don't plan to leave it anytime soon

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learnt about Index forum from another forum site online I really hope Index forum would be able to meet my expectations.
I am sure that you are going to enjoy it here. It is one of the best paid to post forum sites at present. In very short time, it has got a lot of popularity and is getting stronger each day. We wish and pray that it grows stronger each day.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I got to hear about index forum from a friend on tiktok
That's interesting! It is the first time that some user has heard about RIF on some social media platforms like Tik tok and Facebook. That sounds good. Seems like the site is getting popular everywhere. Most users have come to know of it from some other paid to post forum.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
I was introduced to RIF by Devin. I was working on Devin's post-exchange platform where we were encouraged to join his community. I am one of the earliest members here.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learned about RIF on forumcoin.

At first, I was not conscious about the many benefits of RIF. Having been on the forum for the last several days, I can however now attest that it is a spring of many good things.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I apologize: I noticed this topic only now. First time I heard about Referral Index was in ForumCoin, a friend forum I'm member since various years. It was in a dedicated thread and I found Referral Index so interesting I wanted to join in spite of lacking free time. And I'd like to be more active here. but I really have a very busy schedule.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I heard about referral index forum on forum coin where I was active, I decided to give a try and later found out it is one of the amazing community out there,

Juliettka

Complete Stranger
Jul 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard about your forum on another forum, namely forumcoin. And I came to forumcoin through bmf. So all forums support each other and exchange traffic. It seems to me that this is excellent.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I apologize: I noticed this topic only now. First time I heard about Referral Index was in ForumCoin, a friend forum I'm member since various years. It was in a dedicated thread and I found Referral Index so interesting I wanted to join in spite of lacking free time. And I'd like to be more active here. but I really have a very busy schedule.
I'm sure everyone here has their own busy lives, including me, but it's okay to come when you have free time. I often take even a little time to come and post on the forum. This forum has been fun for several months since joining, I have managed to withdraw payments several times, if I'm not mistaken, 9 times.

Mildredtabitha

Complete Stranger
Jan 31, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I found out through a virtual friend on another website. I'm on mylot and a mylot friend messaged me about referral index. So I joined and here I am.

I'm from Africa and I love writing.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of the earning sites that I still work on today have always been suggested to me by the same person I met on BeerMoneyForum years ago. So I in each of these, under her became the referrlal.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.880
I found out through a virtual friend on another website. I'm on mylot and a mylot friend messaged me about referral index. So I joined and here I am.

For me l had known the news about the new site by the name referalindex forum on forum coin whereby a member posted about the coming of the new site by that time for the truth of the matter.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

i know right, we talked on mylot, i try so hard to remember that i knew you from others site. Voila, RIF is the answer. glad to see you here my friend

Mildredtabitha

Complete Stranger
Jan 31, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i know right, we talked on mylot, i try so hard to remember that i knew you from others site. Voila, RIF is the answer. glad to see you here my friend
I Joined few days ago. Maybe you know me from another old forum. Glad to meet you here too. I also remember chatting with you on mylot.

For me l had known the news about the new site by the name referalindex forum on forum coin whereby a member posted about the coming of the new site by that time for the truth of the matter.
Glad to know that. Nice meeting you here. I'm on forum coin since many years ago but I'm not active.

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$98.100
Raw Dex
$0.684
I've known about Referral Index Forum for quite a while. It has been advertised on a number of forums that I frequently visit.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.880
l had known about the referralindex on another forum site called the forum coin. l joined almost immediately and the earning was very great as it had no earning limit.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learnt about Index Forum from Forum Coin. There is a section there that discusses new sites and that is how I came to read about Index forum. I have followed the discussions there ever since and got know about the entire progress of this forum.

Back