From Where did you Came to know about Referral Index Forum?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.810
I read the news about forumcoin in beermoney forum. I even seen some people posting payment proofs from the site and from that point I left the site and joined Rif till now. The forum has become the best of all.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So also on Mylot they talk about RIF?
You see, due to an error of interpretation, unfortunately I was permanently banned from Mylot and they didn't want to reinstate me. I don't find this to be the right thing to do!
Of course whisper in the inbox please. In mylot, we are not allowed to post referral codes. I'm sorry that your account was banned from mylot, maybe it violated one of the restrictions that were there. I talked about RIF, BMF and other sites in the comments, we're all good.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Well, first of all I don't consider myself a veteran of online earnings, also because I think at the time this system was in its infancy. The PTCs were very popular, trying to find those that really paid (and not falling into fake websites) around 0.01 per click, and there weren't, or maybe I didn't see any ptp forums at the time.
However, this Mylot only paid if my posts received feedback such as likes or comments. The minimum threshold to reach was $10, on the last day of the current month. Otherwise everything was postponed to the last day of the following month, until I reached at least $10, and so on. Payment was only on Paypal, while cryptocurrencies were mostly completely unknown.​
I understand I guess it is somewhat more complicated to withdraw there than in these PTP forums because people must comment on your publications, but it is fine too, well even if you are not a veteran you have been in it for long time i think, in my case for example only take in online earnings about 3 years or so

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Referral Index forum is our favourite forum and I would like to know from where did you came to know about this forum so we can put more efforts there and see from where we get more users
Well it is interesting to note that I got to know about this index forum when I was surfing the internet looking and searching for sites that do pay genuinely for people to post and engage in other posts right in the site then I saw reviews from people about this particular site and they showed up the proofs of payment in the reviews which made me to pick up serious interest in the site and I signed up to it and now here I am.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was just going through some reviews of sites and I saw someone post something about working on post to paid forums, then I joined trendri and from trendri I get to know about RIF

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I got to know about referral index forum on the forumcoin. This is the place I got to know about all the paid to post forums that I work with.
This forum coin is good but how do you make money on it. And how much do you earn on it daily. I just read all the rules there now and I get to know that you can only get paid well for the first ten posts

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.483
From some posts here it is good to have good reviews online about a site . The admin of site needs to work on those so that they can have good reviews online

yusuf

Complete Stranger
Apr 18, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I got to know about the community through a telegram group I joined for airdrops. I think I like the idea on which the community is built upon. Hopefully I don't get disappointed with lots of promises but no reward at the end.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.483
Yeah you can't get disappointed with this forum we have been here and it is a legit forum. Good that the forum cam be known in other groups not hudt from earning forums

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.483
That's the whole idea,though it may take time to earn something reasonable here but one can enjoy other things like information and updates that can help one have the right knowledge

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The information and update people get here on this forum too is important aside the money they make. If not for some reviews people post here a lot of people would have being wasting their time on fake sites

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On every forum that I am, RIF has many positive feedback and reviews. Users seem to be happy here. Some people do demand things or have some suggestions, but I guess the admin is doing their best to keep the site running and go strong in long run.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Referral Index forum is our favourite forum and I would like to know from where did you came to know about this forum so we can put more efforts there and see from where we get more users
I was chatting on the website Mylot and somebody said that they chatted here and gave me the link.

Although I have chatted an awful lot in Mylot, this looks so different and not too sure how to go about things, have done a work forum before and years ago I used to be a member of netmum's, so do know a little bit.
Just wondering how do you know if someone has posted on a discussion you have made and like now when I have chatted to someone how do I know if anyone has added anything to it.

Am on baby steps, but really hope to get to grips slowly on this site, as I have a lot of chat spilling over to chat about and make new friends and learn new things, and just be a very friendly person

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was chatting on the website Mylot and somebody said that they chatted here and gave me the link.

Although I have chatted an awful lot in Mylot, this looks so different and not too sure how to go about things, have done a work forum before and years ago I used to be a member of netmum's, so do know a little bit.
Just wondering how do you know if someone has posted on a discussion you have made and like now when I have chatted to someone how do I know if anyone has added anything to it.

Am on baby steps, but really hope to get to grips slowly on this site, as I have a lot of chat spilling over to chat about and make new friends and learn new things, and just be a very friendly person
You will get to know all these in the notifications. The same way as we get in myLot. If anyone replies to the thread where you have participated, quoted yiu, mentioned you, liked your post, your earnings for every post...all comes in thd notifications.
Hope you are enjoying your stay here.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You will get to know all these in the notifications. The same way as we get in myLot. If anyone replies to the thread where you have participated, quoted yiu, mentioned you, liked your post, your earnings for every post...all comes in thd notifications.
Hope you are enjoying your stay here.
hi there,
Thanks for replying, although I had a job to find this to reply back to.
Only just got here today, so am still very confused how to use the site, I am a slow learner sometimes.
how much do you need to get for a cash out? Is it easy to reach that amount?
Anything else you can tell me in what they call layman's terms all gratefully recieved.
Thanking you in advance and hoping I am find this post again to read your reply.
Can we pm on here?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
hi there,
Thanks for replying, although I had a job to find this to reply back to.
Only just got here today, so am still very confused how to use the site, I am a slow learner sometimes.
how much do you need to get for a cash out? Is it easy to reach that amount?
Anything else you can tell me in what they call layman's terms all gratefully recieved.
Thanking you in advance and hoping I am find this post again to read your reply.
Can we pm on here?
It's okay. Even I am a slow learner when it comes to certain things like a new site.
If you click the notifications bell, you will get all the things..if someone reacted to your post, quoted you or replied to the thread that you have participated in.
You need dollar 5 to cashout. And it's pretty easy to make that amount if your are active here. The maximum daily limit is one dollar and some very active members are able to make five dollars in just five days.
You can start a conversation with any member here. You just have to click the members name and it will take you to the profile page and you can start conversation there. There is a button to start conversation.

Giddel

Complete Stranger
May 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learnt about Index forum from another forum site online I really hope Index forum would be able to meet my expectations.

Back