From Where did you Came to know about Referral Index Forum?

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I actually came across Referral Index Forum through a friend who is really into online communities and forums. They told me about the great information and support they've received from the forum and Ive been checking it out ever since.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Someone in myLot invited me to join this site. At first I'm not interested but now I'm starting to like it here
I came here through Forum Coin..I joined through referral posted by the admin himself in the forum promotion. I did not start being active for almost a month after joining. I didn't find that motivation and interest. But once I started being more regular and active, I really enjoyed it. Now I am very regular here.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I came here through Forum Coin..I joined through referral posted by the admin himself in the forum promotion. I did not start being active for almost a month after joining. I didn't find that motivation and interest. But once I started being more regular and active, I really enjoyed it. Now I am very regular here.
I joined September but only in December I tried to be more active. I find it hard at first because I cannot discuss all topics that I like. To earn the discussions or forum is mostly about Business and making money. I now appreciate it because I am learning here about earning opportunities

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined September but only in December I tried to be more active. I find it hard at first because I cannot discuss all topics that I like. To earn the discussions or forum is mostly about Business and making money. I now appreciate it because I am learning here about earning opportunities
If you want to discuss about other general stuff, we have relaxation room. We do get paid but it's half the amount of what you get in business forum. It's half cent for one post. It's better than other forums that don't pay for general chats. Even Forum Coin pays for General chats.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I saw that my account progress hadn’t been marked as complete, I needed to inform everyone of how I found out about RIF. So, to answer the question, I found it in between my second and third brain cell and I created it last year in June before eventually selling it to the current owner @Jordan . :)

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In earlier forum browsing, this RIF was mentioned several times on ForumCoin, together with Trendri.
However I preferred RIF also because Trendri is really too difficult for me to work with, also considering that there is a need for prior approval from the staff before starting to earn.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I am honored to be until nopw also a simply member of RIF. This site is really promising very well. KMy compliments to the organizers and the staff members. (y) (y)

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.920
I too learned about referralindex forum from forumcoin.com. I therefore rushed very fast and joined the link with a member's link. However it was a very simple forum without an earning limit

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have personally noticed that, the majority of users who learned about RIF did so through ForumCoin, or through word of mouth from online friends on social networks or chat apps​

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I have personally noticed that, the majority of users who learned about RIF did so through ForumCoin, or through word of mouth from online friends on social networks or chat apps​
Yes, I also met RIF through ForumCoin if I remember correctly, the thread in question of Referral Index Forum, I also met there other forums such as Bizdustry, these forums are very useful to tell the truth.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I also met RIF through ForumCoin if I remember correctly, the thread in question of Referral Index Forum, I also met there other forums such as Bizdustry, these forums are very useful to tell the truth.
Yes, my first pay ti write website, that now I could not even define it as PTP forum, it was Mylot, more than ten years ago.
Did you happen to know that too?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
Yes, my first pay ti write website, that now I could not even define it as PTP forum, it was Mylot, more than ten years ago.
Did you happen to know that too?
I've heard a lot about Mylot both here and in Forumcoin, but if I'm honest I don't know anything about it, could you explain something else? By the way 10 years is a lot! You are a veteran in PTP or online earnings.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've heard a lot about Mylot both here and in Forumcoin, but if I'm honest I don't know anything about it, could you explain something else? By the way 10 years is a lot! You are a veteran in PTP or online earnings.
Well, first of all I don't consider myself a veteran of online earnings, also because I think at the time this system was in its infancy. The PTCs were very popular, trying to find those that really paid (and not falling into fake websites) around 0.01 per click, and there weren't, or maybe I didn't see any ptp forums at the time.
However, this Mylot only paid if my posts received feedback such as likes or comments. The minimum threshold to reach was $10, on the last day of the current month. Otherwise everything was postponed to the last day of the following month, until I reached at least $10, and so on. Payment was only on Paypal, while cryptocurrencies were mostly completely unknown.​

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know the RIF site from a friend at mylot, he suggested me with the referral code he has. Without thinking I immediately signed up and learned what was here. It wasn't long before I managed to get my first payment. This is very fun. Hopefully this site will continue, because it really helps us to get additional income.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know the RIF site from a friend at mylot, he suggested me with the referral code he has. Without thinking I immediately signed up and learned what was here. It wasn't long before I managed to get my first payment. This is very fun. Hopefully this site will continue, because it really helps us to get additional income.
So also on Mylot they talk about RIF?
You see, due to an error of interpretation, unfortunately I was permanently banned from Mylot and they didn't want to reinstate me. I don't find this to be the right thing to do!

Back